• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The misbegotten waif thread a/k/a The Fray

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leif

Adventurer
You sure it wasn't the Edition war? Cause it seems that evertime someone tries to bring it up, there's a /threadlock /banhammer.
No, no, no, you're thinking of THE NEVER-ENDING WAR. ;)
Until a man learns to live with-in himself peacefully, he will never beable to live in peace with his fellow man.
Such wisdom, Master! No wonder I haven't been able to snatch the pebble from your hand.

Superman sucks. There, I said it.
[sblock=Unless]You mean Superman from Mark Millar's "Superman: Red Son" comic. That Superman is supercool.[/sblock]

Walking Dad

First Post
Just saw the

Link another account? This is used for quick-account-switching, and is useful if you have character accounts for Play-by-Post games.
on my 'settings' page. I didn't know that one can have multiple different named accounts... (or at least that it is allowed.)

EDIT: And now it vanished... strange...

Last edited:

Relique du Madde

Adventurer
I have a feeling that message might have disappeared after someone remembered about the chaos that sock puppets have caused in the past. So it as probably decided that encouraging sock puppets isn't a good idea (even though linking them would make banning disruptive puppets easier).

Scotley

Hero
You sure it wasn't the Edition war? Cause it seems that every time someone tries to bring it up, by espousing the superiority of one of the combatants there's a /threadlock /banhammer.

I'm just grateful that the M&M 2e and M&M 3e has gotten along... cause if those two sides started warring... I'm afraid the world might blow up as soon as COSMIC powered combatants start appearing.

Oh and Superman could take out Freedom League.

It's all about the gear. Give Bowman a couple of kryponite tipped arrows and the equation changes dramatically.

Walking Dad

First Post
Or pink kryptonite... or magic... or hir him with a red sun laser... Superman got many Achilles heels over his existence.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads