• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The misbegotten waif thread a/k/a The Fray

Status
Not open for further replies.

renau1g

First Post
I have a feeling that message might have disappeared after someone remembered about the chaos that sock puppets have caused in the past. So it as probably decided that encouraging sock puppets isn't a good idea (even though linking them would make banning disruptive puppets easier).

The alias is still linked to your main account id, but it's like at Paizo's boards where for PbP games you can post as "Xavier, the human enchanter" rather than renau1g for the games you're in.

renau1g

First Post
Uhh...damnit...I mean I can't wait to have my puppet accounts, then I can really blast Leif. :p

I can't say too much, what with me being a sock puppet for Crothian... uh-oh...now the truth is out. *ducks out*

Relique du Madde

Adventurer
Delayed server timed out double post.

Seriously, it took a half an hour for the page to reload after I originally posted.

Last edited:

Scotley

Hero

Attachments

• tin foil hat.jpg
    tin foil hat.jpg
    7.8 KB · Views: 47

Leif

Adventurer
OOC: Ok, I've officially been promoted(?) from Thread Starter to Lurker here. You guys are sick, twisted, and just plain frikkin' WRONG! :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads