• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

OSR The Monster Overhaul

Whizbang Dustyboots

Gnometown Hero
@Mannahnin, do you know what's going on with the print version of this? The most recent update is backers-only, but there's grumbling in the Kickstarter comments about apparent delays. I'd been hoping to use this with Shadowdark this summer.

Mannahnin

Scion of Murgen (He/Him)
@Mannahnin, do you know what's going on with the print version of this? The most recent update is backers-only, but there's grumbling in the Kickstarter comments about apparent delays. I'd been hoping to use this with Shadowdark this summer.
Looks like the last update I got was on March 30th, that they were having trouble nailing down printing with all their requirements. Printers saying they can do it... but not until August, or at a smaller size, or printing overseas, or not able to do sewn binding after all. No firm date yet, trying to get that sorted out. And that to help make the delay less annoying, meanwhile they're doing a PDF artbook with hi-res monster images as a bonus for backers while we're waiting.

Whizbang Dustyboots

Gnometown Hero
Oof, August is a long wait. Now I understand the crankiness. Understandable reason for delay, though.

It'd be nice if Indie Press Revolution, etc., would put up the pre-orders for the hard copy now, though, so I could buy the bundle and not have to pay for the PDF twice if I want to use it in the meantime.

Last edited:

Remove ads