• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

the mysterious book

Kazuel

First Post
One of the players I play with had found spells in a book with the initials of MH, but nobody knows what that book is and everyone has checked their collection. I think it may be a "Sword & Sorcery" book but really I have no absalute clue. Ok enough ramblings from me. Thanks in advance.

Kazuel

First Post
blah

That's the thing, no one remembers what the book is called. I don't have the spells handy but I'll have someone who does post, probally tommarow.

Skullfyre

First Post
Kazuel said:
One of the players I play with had found spells in a book with the initials of MH, but nobody knows what that book is and everyone has checked their collection. I think it may be a "Sword & Sorcery" book but really I have no absalute clue. Ok enough ramblings from me. Thanks in advance.

I would say Miniatures Handbook

Crothian

First Post
Kazuel said:
That's the thing, no one remembers what the book is called. I don't have the spells handy but I'll have someone who does post, probally tommarow.

I mean what book is being referenced that has the spell listed with the MH? And what is the spell called?

Telperion

First Post
Kazuel said:

Well, just post those spell names, and I'll check. I have almost every book that Sword & Sorcery ever published for Scarred Lands, so I can check there.

Hypersmurf

Moderatarrrrh...
Crothian said:
I mean what book is being referenced that has the spell listed with the MH? And what is the spell called?

Someone has copied some spells down from a book.

They noted that the spells came from a book designated "MH".

They've subsequently forgotten where they found those spells.

And the guy who posted doesn't remember what the spells are.

MH is the book.

-Hyp.

Remove ads