The Nameless Legion: Archon Lance- Mission #1

AmorFati

First Post
Harvey said:
OOC: Round #2 on pause... AmorFati, the half-elven woman is dead, dropped last round. Can you change actions? Thanks!

OOC: DoH! Knew there was something I missed. *grins sheepishly*... Same action, only on the giant then.

Harvey

First Post
Round #3: Un-Paused

Scorch winds up and pitches an orb of liquid fire at the giant in melee with her comrades. The fire orb spalshes flames across the giant's chest. The giant roars in pain, and looks worriedly at his lone companion left.

The woman moves into flanking position, and attacks Sul from behind. She whips out a kukri, and stabs the lumi square in the back. Only the briefest wince of pain comes across the fighter's face, though, as she contines her attack.

OOC: Sul takes 6 points of damage from the kukri.

The giant continues to swing his greataxe at Sul. Two swings connect, but the third swings wide. Sul looks like she's ready to drop, but she does not give her ground.

OOC: Sul takes a total of 59 points of damage from the greataxe.

Warfiend continues to close on the batte ahead of him, shaking his head in disbelief as to the trouble these enemies are causing.

OOC: Invisible Castle is down, so I had to break out the dice bag.

Someone

Adventurer
"I told them to wait some seconds and work as a group" mutters warfiend as he advances. "She´s going to die, but at least the good part is that Raise dead won´t work on her, so I won´t have to waste the scroll"

ooc: Move ahead other 80 feet -a double move, the maximum the Fly spell allows-. I should be at 60 feet of the fray at the end of my movement, so I won´t be able to heal anyone for at least 2 more rounds.

Reminder:
1x5th level slot spent.
1x4th level slot spent
Divine power active (11 temporal hit points)

AmorFati

First Post
Scorch - Firemage

Seeing Warfiend taking to air Scorch decides to get closer before engaging more.

OOC: Double move, moving 60 ft. closer. She should now be 80 ft. away from the battle.

ShaggySpellsword

First Post
Trick continues to fight the giant, taking a single stab with his rapier as often as he can, considering his condition. The flourish has very much gone out of his fighting style.

Harvey

First Post
Round #3

Sul continues to press her assault on the giant, wildly swinging her flail in the hopes of connecting. All the rest of the party sees is a blur of fury, thanks to her Boots of Haste. She connects once, and the giant howls in pain.

Trick, thanks to his position flanking the giant, lands two successful blows with his rapier. His sneak attack pierces the giant's back, and draws forth whatever fluid the creature calls blood. He howls in pain again, and mutters "you've got to be kidding me..."

Scorch continues to close on her allies, and watches as the frail-looking woman shouts out to her comrade. "I'll take care of this creature, you finish off the creature-in-elves'-clothing behind you!" The woman stabs the lumi from behind again, causing her to grunt in pain.

OOC: The woman does 3 points of damage to Sul Ilume.

The giant turns on his heels, and faces Trick with a broad grin. He brings his greataxe to bear on the changeling, and swings wildly. He swings three times, and all three blows slice across his chest, leaving large gashes behind.

OOC: The giant does 30 + 23 + 23 = 76 points of damage to Trick.

Warfiend also closes on the battle, watching the tide begin to turn against his favor.

ShaggySpellsword

First Post
Trick gasps from the massive, sucking chest wounds he just retrieved. Fighting as defensively as he can, he tries to hold out until help can arrive.

"If I'm going down big guy, you are coming with me!"

OOC: Full Combat Expertise and Fighting Defensively. Dodge bonus to Giant. +8 AC (+9 vs. Giant) -9 to attacks.

AmorFati

First Post
Scorch - Firemage

Her mind working in high-gear, the mage mutters to herself while closing even more. "I'll try to daze that giant guys. Hope it'll work!" She exclaims, and yet again doing the same throwing motion, only this time a ball of pure fire flies toward the giant.

OOC: Moves 30 ft, then cast Orb of Fire at the giant.
DC: 21. Giant must make a successful fortitude save or be dazed.
Does 11d6 points of fire damage.

Spells used: Three 4th level, one 5th level.

Remove ads