Planescape The New Planescape Adventure Sounds Awfully Familiar

Scribe

Legend
So my initial response was while I was on the highway (dont tell my wife) and on further reflection.

OK? I mean it is a very cool story, but I hope they dont ruin it?

Parmandur

Book-Friend
I suppose they’ll have to - you can’t build up to [the reveal that involves a tattoo] if you have more than one party member.
Perkins likes his retro callbacks, but usually more thematic callbacks than direct one-to-one reitertions (so for example the "Dwellers of the Forbidden City" Chapter in Tomb of Annhilation is simialr in theme and general structure to the original module of that name, but the specifics are all different). And this format gives the chance to so something genuinely different from prior 5E campaigns, and distinctly Planescape-y.

Last edited:

Perkins likes his retro callbacks, but usually more thematic callbacks than direct one-to-one reitertions (so for example the "Dwellers of the Forbidden City" Chapter in Tomb of Annhilation is simialr in theme and general structure to the original module of that name, but the specifics are all different). And this format gives the chance to so something genuinely different from prior 5E campaigns, and distinctly Planescape-y.
Like you, I have a feeling that it's going to be more "inspired by" than "near clone" of Planescape: Torment.

Remove ads