Planescape The New Planescape Adventure Sounds Awfully Familiar

I'd bet a fortune a very tiny portion of current players even know about the game, let alone have played it.
I’ve been playing D&D for 30+ years and the first I heard of the game was on EnWorld, and I have never played it. Didn’t even realize it was a video game when I first heard about it!

DarkCrisis

Reeks of Jedi
I’ve been playing D&D for 30+ years and the first I heard of the game was on EnWorld, and I have never played it. Didn’t even realize it was a video game when I first heard about it!

Play it for the love of Mystra. One of the best stories put into a video game. If the old school-ness of it is an issue you can (i think) play the remastered version on story mode or whatever. Or just plain cheat.

Play it for the love of Mystra. One of the best stories put into a video game. If the old school-ness of it is an issue you can (i think) play the remastered version on story mode or whatever. Or just plain cheat.
I don’t really play video games (and don’t own any). I have a computer, but I have never owned a gaming console

the Jester

Legend
Not likely to start playing them at 50!
I have to say, I was dubious when I tried it... and it hooked me hard with its weirdness, its deep D&D lore (I was not into Planescape before playing PS:T, but was fascinated by it after), and its incredibly strong atmosphere. Holy cow, this game is worth trying out. You might not dig it, but I really wouldn't be surprised if you do.

Remove ads