• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The newly revised HOLY $#!& spell

skymage

Explorer
looks pretty good

i do however have some suggestions

you might want to lower the damage and make it do double to undead and fiends maybe 1d6/2levels max 15d6 and 1d6/level vs undead/fiends and you can still allocate as many d6 per ray as you want up to the max of course.

half the damage is holy and the other half is fire ala flamestrike might work well

to make it more accurate i think you need to add a poision to the component list and state that it needs to be taken, they did give him a shot of something make it appropriate damage maybe
dc 15 injury1d4 con secondary 2d4 con
and the spell works even if the casters body dies from the poison.

you could just have the spell set the casters con to 1. would take a while to recover if you don't have access to cureative magic.

or make it a disease. that way the caster will be bed ridden for a while after casting this spell and for months on end if he casts it on a regular basis.

the most important change i think is the poison one. makes it more like the anime and increases the risk of multiple castings. one greater restoration is all that is needed to bring the caster back to full, but that's what the spell is for.

BVB

First Post
raven_dark64 said:
You know waht? You guys are really rude. Out of the eight individual forums I have posted this on, you guys are the only ones who don't seem to care (you haven't replied yet).

One would think the feedback from seven other forums would have been enough... :)

the Jester

Legend
Re: Re: The newly revised HOLY $#!& spell

BVB said:

One would think the feedback from seven other forums would have been enough... :)

Interesting that he hasn't bothered to check back in and see if there's been any feedback since the same day he posted, either.

What a waste of time.

Judas

First Post
And he still hasn't bothered to look. I wonder if someone should pm him to see if he has email notification turned on for his pms?

Nah..... what was I thinking?

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads