The Northern Reaches, Act I

DM_Trav

First Post
Odd, you cleared the burning room with only a few singed eyebrows.

Sigurd and Loki, you managed to avoid serious damage from the fire, but you were hit by falling debris on the way out for 1d6+1 points of damage.

While everyone charged across the burning room, Lars threw the iron candlestick through the window, attached his grappling hook to the frame, and scaled to safety.

Last edited:

Loki_Blackbriar

First Post
OOC: I think Trav is trying to kill me!

Loki falls unconscious, but his momemtum caries him out of the building. I am at -1 hp.

Last edited:

DM_Trav

First Post
Epilogue

You treat your injuries as best you can, and gather your spoils from the adventure. You are in no particular hurry to run back to Norrvik, having been through so much already in the ruin. You eat a light meal of dried fish and fruit, and then you open a few bottles of the wine that you recovered from the storeroom to toast the memory of your fallen friends, both in the lighthouse and in the shipwreck. Then as night falls, you watch as the flames slowly fade and the stone walls crumble, and darkness overtakes you.

You set up camp, and organize your provisions for the five-day journey back to Norrvik. Loki takes the first watch, and you relax into a fitful sleep.

GM: Heal yourselves as if you had rested for one day. Spellcasters, get your spells ready.

EDIT: you arrive at the gates of Norrvik five days later, without any random encounters or trouble on the road. Restore your characters to full health.

Last edited:

Remove ads