• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 5E The odd job[Ooc]

I'm almost feel like having an alignment shift over the current situation. Ana would say something like "Well he owes the five of us 150 gp each to defend his cargo here. Do you have a counter offer?" :) :)

Azurewraith

Explorer
I'm also trying to figure out why Gheedon and Graan rode up together without the other two PCs. The cart fit on the platform. Why couldn't four people?
Because point the first Gheedon is an ass that even a mother couldn't love. Point the second Gheedon is terrified of being underground.

I don't believe in alignments anyway.

I've been trying to delay the man in black's attack while giving people a chance to not stand in a tight group. But it's hard to do this when folks don't post often. In any case, I assume Ana has been walking toward the man in black as she was talking. I hope the others are not just standing by the cart in a cluster so that arrows can drop them all.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads