• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 5E The odd job[Ooc]

Is the guild something we would know anything about?

On a different note I want to apologize for my lack of consistent posting. Work and life have been kicking my butt recently. I'll try to step up the effort.

Azurewraith

Explorer
Is the guild something we would know anything about?

On a different note I want to apologize for my lack of consistent posting. Work and life have been kicking my butt recently. I'll try to step up the effort.
You would know what things about them such as; they deal in theft and slavery. They don't play nice their leader is a lich with a pet dragon. That they have a private military and generic stuff you would expect to know. What is true and what is rumour however...

Life is life dont worry about it bud, :):):):) happens.

Well, I don't know what's going to happen as we only know Hrgack wants to stick to the original contract. Galdar was willing to fight. Asha and Aloysuis have arrived but we don't know what they are thinking at all.

It would be nice if others would try perception to find out if there are 8 or 80 bows and arrows pointed at us, too.

Aloysuis hasn't spoken up, nor Zeke. Graan is still there, too. I was hoping for the fight, but with the way Gheedon acted, and Galdar being nearly crippled, Ana won't lose any sleep over abandoning Gheedon. I just get the feeling the cargo was worth more than what Gheedon owed the Black Eye.

Azurewraith

Explorer
Aloysuis hasn't spoken up, nor Zeke. Graan is still there, too. I was hoping for the fight, but with the way Gheedon acted, and Galdar being nearly crippled, Ana won't lose any sleep over abandoning Gheedon. I just get the feeling the cargo was worth more than what Gheedon owed the Black Eye.
Maybe it is maybe it isn't. If I fight does break out its safe to say Graan will do what he needs to in order to survive.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads