• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 5E The odd job[Ooc]

xynthoros

First Post
Does Ben even have any idea what Glowi is?
Nature: [roll0]
Arcana?: [roll1]

Would his master be interested in buying Glowi in bulk? at all?

Azurewraith

Explorer
Does Ben even have any idea what Glowi is?
Nature: [roll0]
Arcana?: [roll1]

Would his master be interested in buying Glowi in bulk? at all?
Given your background you will know glowi is a glowing root that can be ground down into a glowing paste used to mark dark psths, mines etc. It is also an ingredient in sun rod's. If treated (in)correctly in large quantities it becomes a deadly contact poison. Highly unlikely your master would want to buy it on mass maybe a few roots but not 3 crates full.

xynthoros

First Post
Would glowi be more valuable if already processed? I am an alchemist/apothecary (even a due paying member of the regional alchemist's/apothecary's guild), I could make some stuff with the raw materials, it would be easier to lug around and with the way markets work, should be worth more than what is in the crates right now.

Last edited:

Azurewraith

Explorer
So I woke up this morning to find my hard drive corrupted(know exactly what's done it) and my back up is a little older than I would like. As a result I have lost a couple of pages of notes so if I end up contradicting my self please correct me.

Remove ads