• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The Official Welcome Thread - Version 2.0

grimaldi

First Post
Intro and a question that will most likely be ignored

I am a returning gamer. Old enough that The internet is not something I grew up with, young enough to figure most of what I need from it. now the question - in two parts:

Q(part1) I am trying to search this site for a particular thread target. Why can't I find a search tool? (part 2) Does anyone reading this have a lead on this particular thread? Ussing projection for maps. I am trying to use magnified maps on a table top and am considering several methods. As money is always an issue, I was looking for tips on what does and does not work before I go wading in! If you see fit to respond, I thank you.

Grimaldi

Sulerin

First Post
My conscience is making me do this... finally.

A nagging message that I've been steadfastly ignoring for almost four years says that I should stop lurking and actually post something. The message link sent me here, so hello. I run the long-standing World of Sulerin (www.sulerin.com) website and doubtless there are some of you have either met me or heard of my site. Does anyone actually read this "hello" thread?

Cheers;
Sulerin

thelettuceman

First Post
This will be my...second post. :] I doubt anyone reads this, but it's possible. :p It doesn't necessarily matter.

I'm Marc, and I started playing D&D shortly after 3e came out and I'm not looking forward to this upgrade of the system that 4th edition heralds. But whatever, I'm fairly apathetic about it now, because of all the bogus marketing and lack of information that Wizards is presenting.

I have a chronic problem trying to create D&D campaign worlds, where I get bored with it and attempt to write something new, which in turn gets me bored and I move on. Ah well.

We'll see how long I'm here.

metalbear

First Post
Hello

Hi everyone,
I'm new to playing D&D, and a friend of mine suggested I use this site to find a D&D group to join. If there are any groups at Michigan State University that are willing to take in a new player, please contact me.

Thanks

Kida

Banned
Banned
New to Gaming, New to EnWorld

Hello all! I'm Kida and I recently found out about this neat site. I've been a fan of fantasy for longer than I can remember and have wrtitten many short stories and fanfics within the genre.

My cousin tuned me into DnD and it looks promising. Though this new edition thing has me apprehensive about which way to go. :uhoh:

thorsroar

First Post
Tony Moseley

Hello, I joined primarily to see what Tony Moseley is up to. I've checked the website out a few times, but I haven't delved too deeply. I will probably do so later tonight. I'm posting this so I can email Mr. Moseley and ask him if he's alright and if I can buy stuff from him.

If you know anything, I'd appreciate it, but otherwise, I'll see you later.

Thanks for your patience.

Mat

Cerulean_Wings

First Post
Salutations, fellow DnDers!

I'm a 20 year old DM who used to play 2nd edition back in the day, then (wisely) decided to move on to 3.0 and 3.5 eventually. I've been lurking for some time in the E6 area, but I've decided to come out and chat :D

PD: This smiley is cute -> :p

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads