• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The Official Welcome Thread - Version 2.0

en2deep

Banned
Banned
My boy got me to join because I'm a huge movie nut and he wanted me to get the movie thread on and crackin. I'm into a lot stuff from citizen Kane to SHREK. I watch at least one new movie a day but I sometimes watch more. Like today I saw Conspiracy with Val Kilmer, Southland Tales with the rock, and THE LOST didn't recognize to many actors but the original story was written by Jack Ketchum. ALL GOOD MOVIES MIGHT I ADD. So I figure I'll start posting my daily or weekly pics just to let you cats know.

GeeksDreamGirl

First Post
They call me e.

Hello, ENworld!

I'm e, the insane mind behind geeksdreamgirl.com .

I'm 28, live in Florida, and have been into video game RPGs since forever, but D&D specifically since a few months ago. :) My full geeky bio is on my blog, which you're welcome to visit anytime.

It's nice to be here! :)

Arkenos

First Post
Hello En World and fellow gamers ! I'm an european role player, looking for cool info and insight for D&D 4th edition.
I'm a roleplayer since 1984 and i've tried dozens of rpg, though D&D is still my chosen one.

jschuhr

First Post
Just saying Hi

Hello everyone. I've been lurking for a while but I have a renewed creative spark now and intend to start posting soon, sometimes just responding to threads but mostly putting ideas out there for everyone to discuss.

Blackrat

He Who Lurks Beyond The Veil
Well, since our semi-(or not even that)official greeter is currently unavailable I think I'll take a turn welcoming all new members. And one old member who decided to become active ;). Welcome to EN World all.

Propagandroid

First Post
Hello

Hi there fellow roleplaying netizens! I thought it was about time I registered for the site after lurking for quite some time. I've really enjoyed the 4e discussions here, and the sheer volume and quality of ideas has helped my game immensely!

I've recently started a Weblog and gamer resource site called The Gamer Dome (link in sig). It's no EN World, but I hope my daily postings will be entertaining enough to lure some of you into subscribing to the feed!

Propagandroid

That One Guy

First Post
Hey, I'm that One Guy. Table-top BG? Uhh... my older brother got me into AD&D just before 3rd edition came out. His friends converted. He converted me. All my friends and I started down the dark dark road of dice rollin'. I got into world of darkness and enjoyed the old stuff. I enjoy some of the new, but haven't run or played any. At some point I knew 3rd edition SR, but I've only ever run 4th edition Shadow Run. I'm keenly interested in D&D 4e, which I initially was annoyed by the idea of. I have been seduced by how much it reminds me of house rules and home brewed stuff my friends and I run. Groovy, huh?

Forgember

Explorer
Hello

I'm new to the ENWorld forums, site looks great by the way. Been playing DnD for 18 years now and I'm looking forward to 4E. Started playing in 2E, I love Dragonlance and Dwarves, in 2E I mostly played Fighters, 3E and 3.5 it was Rangers and in 4E I'm leaning towards Warlock. Already pre ordered my books so I'm all in and I hope I made a wise decision, hope to be involved with this game for another 18 years. :)

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads