• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The Official Welcome Thread - Version 2.0

d24h

First Post
old timer here, :eek:)

Hey , 58 years old and love the game. Me my wife, son and his future wife and a friend play every thursday night and sometimes more. This new 4th edition is going well. :)

geogator

First Post
Omg Another Gamer!

HI!

Okay, now that I have gotten that out of the way, I am a long time gamer. I reluctantly inform you that I have been playing D&D since I was 10 and 21 year later I have yet to kick the habit. (Someday I will loose a lung in a tavern fight I am sure of it) I live in Jacksonville Florida. I enjoy long walks on the beach, fluffy kitties,.... Wait wrong intro. I am an avid gamer including D&D, Serenity, WoW, (various FPS), Battletech, Vampire the masquerade, Werewolf the apocalypse, Twilight 2000, etc. A couple of buddies of mine plays on here but, they did not inform me of their screen names so I can't give them props for recruiting me. I like to think of myself as a competent player and decent DM. I have no ambition to DM at this time but, would enjoy a good PbP campaign. Sometimes I miss playing on digichat based games. This may be the outlet I am needing now that all of those have gone away. I am interested in diving into a 4E game and testing the classes.

MasterZap

First Post
hello All!

Hi everyone, I am new here, but have been viewing EnW for quite some time now, printing off 4E stuff, and just reading posts.

I am a high schools student who has been playing D&D since 3E, then moved on to getting 3.5, and now currently playing 4E! I have tons of books, and other misc. stuff I 've gotten from random people over time, and have boxes of worthless D&D books and minis.

I spend my free time playing video games, playing Table top games, and rps's, (Mostly, if not all, D&D) , painting minis, LARPing, and dirt biking.

wana10

First Post
howdy all!
missed most of 3 and 3.5 so i'm jumping back in with 4e. you'll probably see me poking around a bit so consider this a warning! :D

Sukairaa

First Post
Hello, Bonjour

Hi everyone, my name is Sukairaa and it's nice to meet you all. Before I start, I will warn you and say that I'm French-Canadian so my grammar is bad.

Anyway a little about myself, I'm 15 years old, just finish school today (pain in the ass exams T_T) and well have been playing D&D since I was 11, my father was a D&D player back when he was a teen so he finally decided to try D&D with me, him and my step-mom pick up the 3rd edition and we started, our campaign is still going with fresh new characters (our old ones have went beyond epic level by now) and I just introduce my friends to d&d to my friends last year, let just say that I can't seem to get a weekend without them coming towards me asking if were having another game. I'm fairly new to DMing, and something been bugging me a lot lately, my friends are the type that power game and don't take role-playing seriously (except one player). I manage to get a hold of the one of them and he agree that they been acting kinda, selfish and not too serious and wishes to restart a fresh campaign with the brand new 4E (wish I love btw, love to new simple combat, hate the new monster manuel, can't get my head around it) so he decided he wanted to play a noble hero for the people, a paladin. It made me happy to hear him getting serious, now I just got to fix the two mages... Well apart from that, that my history of D&D, a vet of 4 years of the 3.5 but let see how I fair with 4e.

Now more about the forum and less history, I found this place and saw it was big enough, to be honest this is my 4 forum of D&D I visit and hopefully I will stay here, anyway I hope to gain some friends, have nice talks and get help with DMing, I got my adventure ready for our new campaign of 4E!

I also enjoy playing halfling cleric of Pelor, something about being a small person with the ability to heal.

Spiral

First Post
Hmm. I go by Spiral. 27, in London, ON, CA. I know at least one other person who posts here IRL. I lurked on/off forever, but I came back because I wanted to see what people thought of 4e.

Remove ads