• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The Official Welcome Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

carolina

First Post
Hello

Thanks for the opportunity. I've never posted because the posting rules tag in the lower left said I did not have posting privileges. Does this mean this has changed?

Michael Morris

First Post
Huh? As a registered user you should be able to post in any forum you can view - though posts to the News Items group will be moderated first. If it's showing that you can't post that's a glitch. Hmm..

Spoondoggy

First Post
Hello Everyone

I just wanted to say hi and introduce myself :D . I found out about your wonderful website after the Halloween Contest that Dundjinni had. They declared my map the winner of the contest but I think everybody that entered did some incredible maps and it should have been a tie. I am very honored by their decision. Anyway, a member on one of their forums said he posted the contestants maps on your site so I came over to check it out and decided to join.

Ariakor

First Post
Hi everyone!

i enjoy this site for several years, reading the news and following the discussions on the messageboards. i'm in china right now (on a year long stipend to study chinese), but while being here i hope to finally have the oportunity to ost a little here and ther myself.

seeya, Mike!

carolina

First Post
How about searches?

I'm really not an experienced message board user ... I just love games and have always found your site newsie and useful. Your mention of glitch begs me to ask: Does this mean I should be able to use the search function too? Whenever I do a search I get a prompt saying I don't have sufficient privileges.

BOZ

Creature Cataloguer
not a bad idea, actually.

hi all, this is my first post*. i hope to catch up to crothian one day. :)

* well, in this thread at least.

DarkWizard

First Post
Hello, just going through the obligatory greeting post.

I am a prospective author who wastes far too much time online. Nothing special here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads