• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The Official Welcome Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Neglectus

First Post
New one

Hi everybody. I'm new here. first of all sorry for my english, but it isn't my language. I'm italian and I've just started playing DnD as a master. I just played first version since a lot of years ago, so I'm just trying to manage with everything. The 3.0/3.5 is wonderful but still very difficult for me :confused: .
Ok, bye for now. Trying to became a good dm we'll meet here soon. :cool:

Fir Bolg

First Post
Greeting's

Hello fellow gamer's! Just thought I'd register on this site seeing as how everytime I go searching for something d20 I usually get a link to here. Anyway I'm 28 and live in Ireland and have only been roleplaying for the last year or so.

jeff37923

First Post
Hello. I'm new here. My name is Jeff and I've been gaming for 23 years out of my 35, so I guess that makes me a grognard. Traveller fan since the time of LBBs, started with 1st ed AD&D though. Still love to play, every chance I get.

I just bought d20 Future (used, which should have told me something) and I was wondering if anyone else out there thought that this book could have been done better.

Last edited:

Pure Puppet

First Post
Pure Puppet's Debut!

:heh: Hi! I'm Pure Puppet, also known as Worldwalker Pure, That Tall Guy, DM without a Cause, and Oh Lord, Not _That_ Maniac. My greatest aspiration in life is to eventually find a group of people to play D&D with, until then, I delight in making up new creatures, templates, and other stuff. I am filled with all sorts of ideas, most of which I have trouble articulating. I am also filled with cynical sarcasm and sarcastic cynism.

Several people have told me that if I ever manage to get a group of Player Characters to DM for, it will be the most incredible game in the history of awesome. I label these statements as flattery, and shamelessly beg for more. :)

I tend to be absurdly grateful for any sort of praise, mostly because I'm so easily overlooked when I'm online.

Camlost

First Post
I am welcome

So, I am now welcome. I just want to email BardStephenFox because we have the same name (less the bard bit).

Hi everyone, been lurking for years. etc.

Droid101

First Post
Kasha said:
Hello!

I've not played much but did enjoy those times that I was able to play.

Live in Central NJ. Have car, will travel. College student. SWF. Anything else?
Might want to keep that to yourself, lest the drooling masses be at your doorstep.

Aiken Drum

First Post
I started RPing um .... *mumbles nostalgically* back in '81. For 5 years we had the world's best DM, then sadly he passed away. I started DMing then, partly to remember him, partly because no-one else wanted to.

Greyhawk has always been my setting of choice, I just prefer the gritty low-magic feel of it compared to FR. However though I took GH as my starting point the world has evolved hugely over the last 14 years. Through six major campaigns now, each adding its own history, detail and geography to the world.

What brought me here? The hunt for a 1e to 3e conversion for the Temple of Elemental Evil. One of my all-time favourite modules and in my opinion, one that still has not been bettered as a basis for fun, involving the DM and players in a beautifully realised struggle.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads