• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The Official Welcome Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

siege72

First Post
Intro

Hello Everyone!

I've been a long-time lurker around EN World (news page and forums) for a while now, and finally decided to register.

I've been "seriously" gaming since 2nd Edition D&D came out, and right now I'm DMing two 3E games (with a third starting next year). On top of that, I also play in a Werewolf: the Apocalypse game.

Lukeworm

First Post
Just one more long time lurker :eek:.
started gamind in the days of the ADND 2ed, up until a feu years ago I gamed on nonregular basis, however due to rl even that ended. I like to keep in tuch with recent event in the gaming world and find this wonderfull site to be a great place for that. Allso some of the story hours are exelent.

Last edited:

TROGDOR0660

First Post
Greetings.

My name is Aleksandr, I am living in america and I have been playing for about 7 years. I am DMing 1 game with my friends, and dming one game online, and playing in 4 online games from other sources.

Hi everyone! I have been lurking here for a while, and finally decided to join up. I have been playing RPGs for a couple of decades now, having started with the "blue book" basic D&D set (the one with module B1, thus the username). This is a wonderful, classy forum/website, with a great user base, and I want to heartily thank everyone involved in making it happen. If I could AFFORD a Community Supporter account, I would get one, believe me.

That's about it. See you all on the forums!

BurlySwampRat

First Post
Hail, and Well Met! It is a privilage to join the community of EnWorld Posters. I look forward to joining you in a fun and intelligent discussion of role playing and gaming.

MissCalculation

First Post
Hi there,

I play D&D since one year, but i started my rpg career with vampire 6 years ago. Other systems: Cyberpunk, Call of Cthullhu, Gurps Discworld
Other interests: snowboarding, pain(t)ball, tae-kwon-do, cryptography, linux and other nerdy things, and sometimes, shopping and party

ok. game on ;)

Hello.

My name is Marco A. Salazar M. I'm from Costa Rica, 19 years old, an Otaku and somewhat-experienced writer for RPGs. First post Ever here, and personally, I like the threads, especially the "Future Fun" one. Plenty of gear to use on adventures, that I like.

My favorite RPGs are:
-Shadowrun,
-D20 Modern,
-Cyberpunk 2020,
-Fading Suns,
-Mutants And Masterminds,
-All Flesh Must Be Eaten!,
-The Morrow Project.

My favorite Anime is:
-NGE,
-Sakura Wars,
-Astro Boy (the '04 version),
-Yu Yu Hakusho,
-and no, HELL NO, I don't like DBZ.

In any case, I was thinking about posting my own setting here, and I'd like a few helping hands.

In any case, thanks.

sedarfairy

First Post
New again

Hey there...I've posted here a few months ago, but I'm basically new. I'm a writer for Larry Elmore. Book two just came out in collaboration with Stephanie Law...yes, that is shameless promotion...hehe. :D I'd enjoy getting to know you people.
Stacey

Etherimos

First Post
Hey there

Hey, I'm new!

Been with the Fargoth World Building Project www.fargoth.com nearly since the day it began and loved the whole ordeal! Hoping to pick up a few pointers from this group that I can take back to that one to advance the project!

Cheers!

Jay

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads