• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The Official Welcome Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

MonsterMash

First Post
SirKicley said:
Good day,

I have been visiting this site for a couple of years now. I never subscribed before today, but found the reviews of products to be irreplaceable and quite helpful. Today after deciding to subscribe I found to my chagrin that I cannot find the link I used to use to read product reviews.

I use to simply go to the main page, click on reviews, scroll all the way down and type in the title (or publishing company name) and all the products and their reviews would be accessible. Where did this feature move to?
Welcome to all the newcomers.

Reviews section:
Publisher listing
Title listing
Cheers
MM

Dormammu

Explorer
Hello (and a few details about myself)

I have been playing D&D in some form or another since my dad bought me a first edition Monster Manual because he thought I'd like the pictures. I went through blue box and red box Basic before getting the other 1e hardcovers. During the RPG boom of the early 80s, I drifted away from D&D in favor of better systems and other genres. I even worked at a gaming store for a couple of years.

When 3e D&D came out, I leapt back in. I've been using this site on and off for a few years, but with this new version I had to re-register. Here I am, reading reviews to find the best books out there. Happy gaming, all!

Dormammu

Explorer
MoorheadSpyder said:
I'd like to see brownies, stormbringer, mournblade, Elric, Orcus and Demogorgon brought into the 3rd edition and 3.5 edition. Brownies especially since they can be special improved familiars for LG characters.
All of these have been published for 3e (not 3.5):

Demogorgon and Orcus are in the Book of Vile Darkness (WoTC)
Brownies and another version of Orcus are in the Tome of Horrors (Necromancer Games)
All the characters from the Elric books are printed in Dragon Lords of Melnibone (Chaosium), a sourcebook for playing in that setting using D20 rules.

Stosh

First Post
A hello

hey, my name is dylan and i was born in canada. I lived there for 15 years and now live in the USA in california, burrbank. I joined this site hoping to find a new group to play with and havent looked as of yet. Soooooooooo yeah. Hi.

Songeki

First Post
Just Saying Hello

Just thought I'd say hello out ther to all the fellow EnWorlders, seeing as I've just now registered. See you all out there.

Piratecat

Sesquipedalian
Stosh said:
hey, my name is dylan and i was born in canada. I lived there for 15 years and now live in the USA in california, burrbank. I joined this site hoping to find a new group to play with and havent looked as of yet. Soooooooooo yeah. Hi.

Dylan, we have a Gamers Seeking Gamers forum. That's the best place to hunt down a group.

Welcome!

james black

First Post
hi

hey how do you play or get to start to play on this site!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thom1111

First Post
He He He!

Hi y'all...I've lived in the Chicago-land area almost all of my life. I'm currently involved in an on-going D&D 3.5 campaign (almost 10 years running!!) So uhhhh...do you like.....stuff?
(name that quote!) ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads