• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The Official Welcome Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sacuran5

First Post
Hi! I'm new and have an original pc race

Hi. I'm a nearly-13-year-old guy who loves d&d, video games, art, and science. I've been wondering if there is anyone else out there who likes d&d who lives in the Delmar, NY area.

I have a new d&d race which I'm not sure is balanced, and I would like to know if it is.

T'el T'varen

The T'el T'varen are a primitive but highly intelligent race of warm-blooded reptilians. They are very tall, averaging at around 7'6'', but ar'ent very heavy for their size, at around 200 lbs. They come from a swampy planet and have evolved a bony crest with a nasal opening at at the top. They have a short tail for balance, and legs that look similar to dogs' hind legs.

Racial Traits:

+2 dex
+2 int
-2 str
T'el T'varen are not strong but have highly developed brains and are very agile.

Medium size

Speed 40 / 50 swim

+2 survival when in a warm forest, marsh, or aquatic environment.
+4 swim and craft( bowmaking).

Low-light vision.

The T'el T'varen can hold their breaths twice as long as a human, due to fractal lungs.

Last edited:

CelticWytch

First Post
Hi!
Stumbled onto this site on a search for Frank Frazetta art.
I am a huge fan of his work. I am irish/celtic/pagan/wiccan and quite shy,so i rarely speak unless spoken to.

First Post
Greetings all. Long time lurker, then decided to register a little while back, and am now deciding to finally post. :D

Psionicist

Explorer
35263526 said:
Greetings all. Long time lurker, then decided to register a little while back, and am now deciding to finally post. :D

Hey

Is that 35, 26, 35, 26, or 3526, 3526. Or even 3,5,2,6 (repeat)? I better ask now before it will drive me insane :)

Galethorn

First Post
Ok, now it's driving me crazy too...

It doesn't seem to be anything significant when translated into binary, base-8, or even hexidecimal.

GigFirestone

First Post
Greetings!

Good morrow, dwarves and others.

My name is Gig Firestone, and I hail from the dwarven settlement of Mount Perrin.

Stop looking at me like that. Yes I know I am a human, and I am aware that my armour and shield bear the symbol of the Soulforger, for I am one of his priests.

It's a long story. Come, buy me a mug of good dwarven ale, and I shall tell it to all who are interested!

In reality I go by Anthony, also human, though definitely not a priest of any description. This site was mentioned to me by a friend when I mentioned I was planning to convert "A Paladin in Hell" and "The Apocalypse Stone" to 3.5 from 2nd ed.

Cheers!

SilverWolf

First Post
Yo.

Hey guys, wasup? Iv'e gone around and critsized many sites and Rpgs' but I must say, I really like the looks of this one. It's on my top five list, and I will defenently reccomend it to my fellow members and managers of MSN Groups, Possibly The Citizens of the Worlde Arkane, and the idiots at the Dojo of Mayhem.:p

Kel

First Post
Hello all.

Hi everyone! After reading the forums, reviews, and sci-fi news here for awhile, I finally broke down and decided to join.

I'm an attorney living and working in Southern California, and I've been playing D&D since junior high (for about 17 years now). I have little time for it nowadays, because I'm married, I have two young kids, and I work like a dog, but I still buy/read the books, work on my homebrew campaign world when I have the time, and join/start a campaign here and there when I can. I frequently wonder if I'm ever going to "outgrow" it, but I think I (and my family) just have to embrace the fact that I'm not. :)

Anyway, I look forward to "meeting" the rest of you online, debating the d20 topics of the day, and possibly even gaming with you at some point...

-Kel

Status
Not open for further replies.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads