• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The Official Welcome Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Endovior

First Post
Hi

Hi! New here, although I've seen this site once or twice when Googling stuff. Looking for a play-by-post game to join, figured I'd check here.

benfire

First Post
hello from benfire

I am a sci-fi buff and gamer for years. I am currently working on a campign set in the Matrix world during the timeline of The 2nd Renaissance Pt 1 and 2. If anyone has suggestion please let me know. I believe this epic period is a great setting for rich storylines and gameplay.

Wooo!!!

Well, alittle about meself. umm....well, I've been RPing for about 8 years now. Started with my dad's old 1st addition books, then moved on to second when those came out. From there, I started playing vampire the masquerade and some other whitewolf titles before going back to DnD. I've never really gotten into third addition, so I'm still playing second. Actually running a campain right now with two dwarves and a half dryad/half elf. I sadly haven't had the chance to play in a large group, except for one adventure over AIM, but then the group fell apart cause we could never get online at the same time. Most of my groups have been made up of myself and one or two other people controlling like 2 or 3 characters each. Now that is fun, but it would be nice to play one person, one character, in a largish group.*sigh* oh well. well, im off for now, yay back to work.

-Theodin Headbasher

Jdvn1

Hanging in there. Better than the alternative.
Endovior said:
Hi! New here, although I've seen this site once or twice when Googling stuff. Looking for a play-by-post game to join, figured I'd check here.
This is a great place for it! Not that I'm biased or anything. ;)

Flagg

First Post
15 years spent on hardheaded DMing and I'm finally humble enough to ask for advice ... glad I found this place.

Shanderson

First Post
Yo! Just call me Shand. Uh ... I've been RPing for about ... 6ish years, started off with VtM but I'm a d&d whore. I started back in the day when only humans could be paladins and clerics could only use bludgeoning weapons, and a Con of 19 gave you regeneration!

... ANYhow, I'm not getting enough D&D table top, so here's the next best thing!

HOOHA!

Um, another thing, where the hell do I go to see the recruitments for the games?

Jdvn1

Hanging in there. Better than the alternative.
Shanderson said:
Um, another thing, where the hell do I go to see the recruitments for the games?
Try the Talking the Talk forum. ;)

There aren't games there all the time, but games start fairly often. Also, if you want to run a game, that's where you recruit.

Renton

First Post
Hiya All

Hello all, just an introductory post from me. Longtime listener, first time caller! I've gamed since the red box days, and 3E bought me back into the D&D fold. It's been a coupla years since I had a regular group, but the urge to natter on about RPG's still comes around. So bring on the welcoming maidens and libations! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads