• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The Official Welcome Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

caywar2003

First Post
Looking for a group in NJ

Hi! I am looking to join a group who will be patient with a newbie. I went to one D and D session to observe and had a blast but basically know very little about this "new world". I live in Jackson. Any groups out there?

Ares

First Post
hello!

I'm new and just saying hello. Well, I'm new in account, but I've been a hanger-on at this place for years, when this morning I was like, "Hey, why don't I just join?"

.........so I did.

fantasyfan

First Post
Eragon and eldest

Hey everyone i managed to find out the name of the third book in the triliogy the name is Empire. Does anyone know what is going to happen with the third book is it going to come out next year with the eragon the movie or is he going to delay the book until 07 because i heard that he is working on the script for Eragon right know.

Who cant tell me that the ending of Eldest was a complete mind twister i would of never thought that Eragon would have a brother but i think it explans a bit considering that Eragons father was a Rider, so it makes sences that Eragon is a Rider too.

I CANT WHAT FOR THE NEXT BOOK OF THE TRILIOGY

kanake676

First Post
Hey All!

Hi Everyone! I first found this site when searching for roleplaying maps online. Google directed me to Phineas' maps, which I found very useful and interesting. I've been playing D&D for about 5 years now and have lately taken my first forays into being a dungeon master, so I find myself researching a lot of information online now as compared to when I was just a player.

So, hello to everyone and pre-emptive thanks for being so helpful and nice!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads