• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The Official Welcome Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shandar

First Post
Conversion and back engineering 3.5 to 2nd E. Monsters

I'm a 2nd edition hold out and found this site primarily as it came recommended for the conversion library from 2nd E to 3rd.

As I'm undertaking the massive task of building my own 2nd Edition version of the Monstrous Compendium in Publisher, with images of my minis for the illustrations, I'm looking for sources to come up with 2nd edition stats for 3rd edition minis that I have.

Difficult, perhaps fruitless...but isn't every adventure exactly that?

Looking forward to getting to know folks here, but don't bother trying to convert me to 3.5 or higher....

:D

genshou

First Post
Yay, another Third Edition Cultist! We shall never allow ourselves to be tainted by the evils of 3.5! :p

Welcome to the boards, Shandar. You'll find plenty of help with your monster conversion products around here. :)

TinSoldier

First Post
Kinda new here... I joined before but apparently the board lost my info :( .

I'm active on snotling.org and the OotS forums. I like D&D but I haven't played for a very long time. I've also played a bit of Battletech (the old stuff), Cyberpunk, and GURPS.

Jdvn1

Hanging in there. Better than the alternative.
Welcome TinSoldier!

There was a crash on the boards a little over a month ago, and the administrators had to load a version of the boards that dated from December 28, 2005.

So, lots of information was lost (much to everyone's dismay). No worries, though! Everything's up and working now, and we're starting anew. ;)

Marlowe

First Post
Marlowe Arrives

Good Day

My name is Chris and I am a gamer.

I don't play near as much as I'd like to, though I still wander into the FLGS and pick up a few supplements every now and then, not really expecting to use them but more for the fun of it. I'm getting back into more regular gaming, so I figured I'd check out EN World for news and reviews.

Cheers all!

C

Status
Not open for further replies.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads