• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The One Ring™: Adventures over the Edge of the Wild

rgard

Adventurer
It makes me cry when people quote a thread on another site rather than the news item on the front page of this one. :(

I really think I should stop doing the news!

Well, for what it is worth...

I did read the news item here. Yes, and I voted in the news poll.

Thanks,
Rich

Falstaff

First Post
It makes me cry when people quote a thread on another site rather than the news item on the front page of this one. :(

I really think I should stop doing the news!

I posted this thread before ENWorld's front page had anything about it posted. Sorry, didn't realize I was doing something wrong.

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
I posted this thread before ENWorld's front page had anything about it posted. Sorry, didn't realize I was doing something wrong.

You're not doing anything wrong. I was - I thought - being mildy funny, athough admittedly not hilariously witty.

I guess stand-up isn't my strong suit! Although it did make me think about the news page - or rather, reminded me what I'd be thinking for some time now.

Falstaff

First Post
You're not doing anything wrong. I was - I thought - being mildy funny, athough admittedly not hilariously witty.

I guess stand-up isn't my strong suit! Although it did make me think about the news page - or rather, reminded me what I'd be thinking for some time now.

Hey, that's cool. Thanks a lot for posting the art previews. What I wanna see are some game mechanic previews. Got any of those?

Remove ads