The Orr Group's Q2 Usage Data Also Puts D&D 5E In The Lead

It's a day of data! Hot on the heels of Fantasy Grounds supplying its usage data for the first half of 2015, The Orr Group has released its own Quarter 2 figures for its Roll20 platform! It, too, puts D&D 5E in the lead for the second quarter running at 27% of games (36% of players), with Pathfinder following up at 20% of games but, interestingly, 39% of players. I don't know if that means Pathfinder games have larger groups on average. I love charts.

It's a day of data! Hot on the heels of Fantasy Grounds supplying its usage data for the first half of 2015, The Orr Group has released its own Quarter 2 figures for its Roll20 platform! It, too, puts D&D 5E in the lead for the second quarter running at 27% of games (36% of players), with Pathfinder following up at 20% of games but, interestingly, 39% of players. I don't know if that means Pathfinder games have larger groups on average. I love charts.

The Orr Group makes the popular ENnie-winning Roll20 virtual tabletop application.

Below I've posted the short version, and the long version (the long version is long!) Also, attached here is an xls file (a spreadsheet) containing the raw data for those interested.

The Short Version
orr1.png

The Long Version
orr2.png

TRDG

Explorer
Maybe it could be mandatory in some way say one must have at least 1 game system listed to be an "active" account for those might help out with better and more accurate numbers.

But probably not a popular choice I would bet

Tom

Remove ads

Remove ads