The Paladin killed someone...what to do?

Galfridus said:
Thanks to everyone who posted advice -- it was very helpful!
Thank you for providing us with such an interesting set of circumstances to dissect and ruminate over. A very interesting set of decisions in the end by you so congratulations. Post back on this thread when the full ramifications have been revealed to the player.
By the way, others should be cautious about giving away information unspoilered.
tonym said:
You must be a supremely skillful and charming person to believe you can make that array of humiliations palatable to a player.

I'm not the most likable fellow, but I'm nicer than that.
Hmmm...
I think most would agree that Galfridus sounds like he has an excellent group of players and as a DM, he's doing an excellent job too. tonym, I think you are far overstating the case in terms of what the DM believes of himself or needs to believe of himself. His entire group sounds much more mature than that and so I can't see where he would have a problem. As he says, the actions have provided a fantastically fertile ground for future roleplaying.

Best Regards
Herremann the Wise

genshou

First Post
I've been reading up on this thread for a few days (some of you may have noticed I've gotten awfully quiet). Good to hear things turned out the way they did.

Though I would've been so happy to get to the end of the thread and read that he was planning to turn his Paladin into a Blackguard... ;)

Remove ads