• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The Portal (Wanderers)

Endovior

First Post
A tough-looking armorsmith is there, laboring over what appears to be Full Plate made of gold, nearly complete. He is busy working, but one of his apprentices notices your presence, bringing it to the smith's attention. He looks at you, and grins lecherously.

"You're early. I wasn't expecting you for hours yet... but such eagerness is hardly a bad thing..."

Maiu Tanta

First Post
maiu then looks at the blacksmith and says. "i am sorry but you must have me mistaken for someone else. i know i may look like i am suppost to be a whore but i am not. i am like this because i ran into some trouble with a mage and he decided it be to take off all of my belonging besides my underware. i was wondering if i could stay here for a little while just till me husband finds me.

if your wondering why i am asking it's because there are very few places here that are willing to have a young women pashly naked waiting in their shop until her husband is able to find her and help buy her some clothes to ware. for example the clothing shop just around the corner the owner was very rude even though i was willing to pay for some clothes."

maiu looks the guy straight in the eyes and says. "so can i please wait here until my husband comes to find me he shouldn't be long he was trying out for a job at the mercents guild, and would reward any who help me while i wait"

Last edited:

Endovior

First Post
He laughs a little.

"Fine, then. Take one of those aprons."

He directs you towards a rack on the wall, which has a few spare metalworking aprons there (thick leather things, designed to protect one's body while working with HOT metal rather then for comfort).

ooc: if you have no further complaints, you can wait there until Morgan comes... so long as he's not TOO late.

Remove ads