• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The Portal (Wanderers)

Endovior

First Post
*Rolls for your luck...*

After only an hour of searching, you find a blacksmith who seems to know something about it. He grins.

"Ah, she said you'd be coming around looking for her. She also said something about a reward for my assistance?"

Morgan Talthos

First Post
My smile switches to a scowl as i place my hand on the hilt of my axe.

"Do you think i'm stupid so far the only thing you've done is play off of what i've said and demand a reward. Without proff that you've helped her or anyone eles you get nothing from me. now tell me her name and prove that you have her and you'll get what you deserve."

Endovior

First Post
He frowns too, and makes a gesture to one of his apprentices, who hurries off.

"Hmm... very well. This way."

He takes you upstairs, where you discover Maiu.

Morgan Talthos

First Post
I wrap my arms around her comforting her knowing somewhat what happaned to her. I glance back at the black smith and let go of maiu with one arm so i can reach into my pocket. I pull ten gold marks and toss them to the man.

"you can have that and my thanks but we must be going now thank you again"

I then lead maiu out of the shop

Endovior

First Post
He takes your money, but blocks your path.

"10 pays for my help, not my things. The apron stays, unless you provide an additional 10."

You get the feeling that the apron isn't worth 10, and he's mostly trying to avoid giving out charity.

Remove ads