• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The Portal (Wanderers)

Morgan Talthos

First Post
I smile at her quick thinking then adress the blacksmith.

"i would gladly give you another 10 for some leather armor if you cant make any then you may have your aproun back and we'll be on our way"

Endovior

First Post
"Armor? That, of course, I can do. It is, after all, what this place is for."

And armor is sold. It is notable that, without clothing underneath, it chafes horribly.

Endovior

First Post
You wander around a bit. You find a place that sells masterwork weapons, which are beyond your price range. You find a place that sells unusual (read: Exotic) weapons, that you think would be difficult for either of you you to use. You find a place that sells magic weapons, which are WAY beyond your price range. And you find a place that siege weapons... which are probably not what you want.

After some time, you check a different part of town, and find a variety of stores offering cheaper wares. You can get all manner of weapons in this area, but their quality is rather low. It looks like they're reselling weapons formerly wielded by Orcs or some such.

Endovior

First Post
ooc: most of the people in the other group have left... there's only two there, now. What would you two think of combining groups?

Remove ads