• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The Portal (Wanderers)

Morgan Talthos

First Post
ooc i'm fine with it as long as they under stand i dont take kindly to orders.

ic i nodd while thinking

"well gets you some cloths first then we can worry about weapons besides i have a mace you could use"

so were looking for basic cloths

Endovior

First Post
ooc: Kay. You can meet up as soon as you feel like heading outside the walls.

You're in a less affluent part of town now, you've seen a few places that you can get off-the-rack clothes from.

Morgan Talthos

First Post
ooc two sets of traveler's out fits one for me one for her the peasant thing is getting old

ic when we reach the inn i order another meal for me and maiu then i go to my room and put on my travelers cloths droping most of my stuff off there. i do keep my armor, weapons, and maps to study while eating.

Maiu Tanta

First Post
maiu follows morgan up to there room and then heads to her chambers. she puts on her new clothes and also she finish ups her dinner. once done maiu headed towards morgan door and knocks.

" morgan am i able to come in."

Morgan Talthos

First Post
I turn my head towards the door and shout for her to come in. I then go back to my maps of the city and the land around the city to find the best way for us to renforce the walls evenly.

Knowledge: carpentry +3

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads