• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The Portal (Wanderers)

Maiu Tanta

First Post
" i was wanting to thank you for your help back there. i don't want to even know what would happen to me if you didn't come to my rescue. What i am trying to get to is , is there any way i can repay, i am willing to do anything what so ever."

Endovior

First Post
ooc: Carpentry isn't a knowledge skill... in any event, you realize that it's more a job for masons then carpenters... wood would mostly just burn.

Maiu Tanta

First Post
i smile and nod my head and say. " you don't have to worry about i'll cover you ass no matter what." maiu then moves over to the table and examines the map that morgan is looking at.

Morgan Talthos

First Post
the more i looked at the maps the more my headache and fatigue grew i rubbed my face and eyes with both hands to help wake me but had no luck. finaly unable to focus any longer i sat back in my chiar and let out a sigh it was the i remembered maiu was stil in my room.

"this is frustrating that bastard arch brings me hear to fix a problem that he cant even solve then teams me up with idoits and cowards for help. now i not only have the fact that i cant do this alone thrown back in my face but i cant stop thinking how stupid it was for us to leave the group in the first place."

with another sigh i lean back over the map "near as i can tell we have only teo optian one search the city and the sarounding area for the army and try to convince them to help us. two go to the govener of the city and plead our case to him eather way it's a long shot."

i get up from my chair and take off all my cloths and armor but my pants before crawling into bed "if you want to look at the maps go ahead i'm going to sleep"

Maiu Tanta

First Post
" umm no thanks," maiu says ing an iratated manner. she then turns to morgan while he is getting into bed and asks. " but i do have one question were you refereing to me as one of the stupid people." maiu folds her arms and stares at him with a glare.

Morgan Talthos

First Post
being very tired from the fight and running around trying to find maiu i just wanted to sleep so i gave the first answer that popped inot my head.

"you pissed off a powerful mage and was then stripped naked and tossed out in the cold. now not all the fault is on you but that was fairly stupid"

Maiu Tanta

First Post
maiu jumps on Morgan. " i was just testing my limits with him and you want to know something else you are such a gerk for stating it. Like seriorsly do you think it was a good idea to stat that to my face." Maiu then hits morgan.

Morgan Talthos

First Post
I grab both of maius arms and easyly overpower her so that our postions are revrsed. with me now on top holding her arms to the bed and most of my wait now pinning the rest of her i was free to say as i will.

"what would you prefer that i sit there and cuddle you saying that the mean old mage had no right to steal all your stuff and curse you. Now i'm not saying he was in the right if it were up to me that bastard would have a new axe hole for what he did but the fact is I can't.

people make mistakes thats human nature all i want form you is to learn from them. We are on our own here there are no police no hospitals every day behaver back home could get us killed and no one would give a :):):):) but those looting us."

I then sit up on my knees so she can move freely

"I'm not saying this to be mean i just dont want the only other thing from my world i care about cast away over something as stupid as an insult to test somones limits."

Maiu Tanta

First Post
maiu then moves out from underneith morgan and lies on the other side of the bed. i then look at him and say wiht a sorry type of look on my face. " i am sorry Morgan but i've had a lot of bad things happen to me to day and was frustrated . so please forgive for what i just did b/c it was very uncalled for."

maiu then gets up on one arm and leans over to morgan and kisses him on the cheek.

Remove ads