• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The Psionicle, Part VII

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zhure

First Post
Osius

Osius hurries back to the carriages.

"If we can make them both go, super, otherwise let's just leave the broken one and get away before more of those squid-heads show up."

Jarval

Explorer
Jansson curses quietly under his breath, annoyed with the carriage and the stuation in general.

"Perhaps we could use another astral construct in place of the ones destroyed? Might the carriage make then more enduring than normal?"

Last edited:

dkoz

First Post
"Is there anyway we can all fit in the other carriage?"

While speaking Desimus will scan the forest for any threats.

GnomeWorks

Adventurer
Nothing stirs on the edge of the trees. Although you can hear the distant sounds of battle, you can't see very far through the trees.

The landed carriages are around 350 feet away from the clearing.

Creamsteak

Explorer
(Has anybody decided to loot the corpses yet? How far back are the Illithidkin that were put to sleep before they were wounded?)

GnomeWorks

Adventurer
Two bodies are beyond the treeline, around 270 feet away.

Four bodies are around 180 feet away.

Two bodies are around 90 feet away.

Four bodies are right around where the crashed carriage is (within 60 feet).

Zhure

First Post
Osius

Osius will help loot the four adjacent corpses of illithidkin. "The rest are too far away. The enemy is probably after us. We have to get moving!

"Let's get everyone in the working carriage and see if it will carry all of us at once."

Creamsteak

Explorer
Hrm... 270 feet, Running at 150 feet isn't much of an issue for my character. Animus is going to manifest Hustle for 1 PP, and Burst as a free power, bringing my total speed during a round to 200 feet. During the second round he will manifest burst and double move 80 feet. The third round will be a FRA to CDG if something is alive, or to inspect if it's dead. The fourth round will be the same. Then burst+Hustle 200 feet back towards the group. Then burst double move the rest of the way. That's 6 rounds. Add one for each Illithidkin I must CDG then inspect.

That's 6-8 rounds. I'm going to go for it since I'm fast enough. Animus glares at some of the more feint characters, hoping that they don't look at him CDG the ones he must.

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads