• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The Psionicle, Part X

GnomeWorks

Adventurer
Alright, then...

-----

The remainder of the day goes well. The light gently dwindles through the day, ending in peaceful night. Your dreams, however, are slightly troubled... you get an impression of hurriedness, a need for haste...

Morning
In the morning, you head out for the Temple of Rashida. Knocking upon the door, the same young acolyte who answered it the first time answers it.

"Ah, it's you!" He exclaims, nodding. "Shardorn's doing well. She hasn't woken yet... you can wait here, in the main room." He gestures for you to enter, then hurriedly dashes through one of the side doors.

Jarval

Explorer
Jansson nods in agreement with Osius' words.

"I find it hard myself to understand placing such faith in something as distant as a god. But, we've all benefited from Shardorn's magic, so I'm not complaining." He smiles slightly. "I do hope that lad isn't going to wake her up. After what Shardorn's been through, rising a little late in the morning could certainly be excused."

GnomeWorks

Adventurer
Your wait in the temple is not long. After a short while, Shardorn comes out of the door the acolyte dashed through, followed by him. She appears slightly bedraggled, and her accoutrements are in slight disarray. She smiles as she spots the group, and heads towards you.

"Morning, everyone." She says, looking around at each of you. "I hope you slept well? I know I did." She adjusts her holy symbol slightly.

Zhure

First Post
Osius

"Welcome back among us, Shardorn," Osius says. He fidgets uncomfortably on the temple grounds. "I hope you're ready to travel; I know I am."

Jarval

Explorer
"How are you?" Jansson asks, obviously concerned for Shardorn. "Is there anything you want or need before we leave town?"

Remove ads