• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The Psionicle, Part X

Zhure

First Post
Osius

"Cold weather gear sounds great for my share, but I recommend we wait until we're in a different city. Buying it here would just advertise where we're going," Osius says.

Jarval

Explorer
"Good point. Wouldn't have thought of that. Must be all of this cash, clouding my judgment." Jansson grins.

"Now, shall we make for the temple to check on Shardorn, or is there anything else we should attend to first?"

GnomeWorks

Adventurer
Dalamar said:
"The clerics said it would be better for her if we didn't disturb her today. But we could go looking for a ship."

OoC: Just some quick clarification... Garanasseur is not a port city, so you'll have to walk or ride to Cara'nor. Cara'nor is east and a little north of Garanasseur, but it is a port city. There might be small port towns on the shore elsewhere, but few towns are well-known and it would be difficult to find out if there is one closer than Cara'nor.

[OOC: Ruth doing some shopping, want to play it out on boards through email or just let me buy some simple stuff like some healing potions and some tanglefoot bags or something. /OOC]

GnomeWorks

Adventurer
OoC: You can handle your shopping via email or by boards, whichever way you'd prefer. Just post or email me the list of things you're looking for, and I'll determine if you can find it.

Jarval

Explorer
(Jansson's got a few things he'd like to get, but I want to have a quick look over the PHB equipment list before I give you a final list. I'll have it done tomorrow.)

Remove ads