• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The Psionicle, Part X

Zhure

First Post
Waiting for the cash count to finish and then ready to travel. Osius plans on equipping away from this city, so as to leave as few clues as possible as to their destination.

Creamsteak

Explorer
Animus will rejoin the party, having spent ample time aggrivating himself. While he was away he spent a great deal of time looking for any of Jirlai's informants as best his feeble coersion skills could. When he comes back to the group, he looks unkempt, though he has kept his hair short and his face clean. Perhaps he may look significantly thinner than before.

Using Missive a few times,
"Sorry, everyone. I was not patient with you." Animus pauses, then looks up, "You are continuing on that quest, I suppose?" He grabs at his sword, stowed on his left side, "You can still trust me. Though I have become ill."

Jarval

Explorer
Jansson looks up from counting the piles of coins in front of him to Animus and Osius.

"Aye, we shall be visiting the temple to check on Shardorn. Perhaps one of Rashida's clergy can cure your illness. Oh, and we'll be going to the Lost Isle, so you might want to buy yourself some warm clothes. On a positive note, we're rich." He grins widely as he makes another stack of coins, pushing them to one side as he counts.

Creamsteak

Explorer
Animus will ponder for a second how to react to such offers, then replies to his friends, "My illness is caused by having my soul ripped from my body, then abruptly replaced. I do not wish to deal with any more magic for the time being."

Dalamar

Adventurer
"That's a small fortune. Should we invest a sizable part of it on psionical, or magical if somebody would want those, supplies?"

Jarval

Explorer
"I am happy to turn such duties over to you, my friend." Jansson sounds a little intimidated by the sheer amount of money in front of him. "I've rarely had more than a dozen gold weighting my money pouch, and I've never seen wealth approaching this magnitude. Spend or save it as you think prudent."

Dalamar

Adventurer
"Well I'd say that we could get psionic protection from cold, making the acquiring of warmer clothing unnecessary and also amounting to protection to possible cold-using predators of the area."

Remove ads