• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The Psionicle, Part X

GnomeWorks

Adventurer
As you sit in the inn, a young boy comes through the door, looking around. He spots your group, then heads towards the table.

"Would one of you be Jansson Monachorum?" He asks, looking around.

GnomeWorks

Adventurer
He nods. "I was sent here... I have a delivery for you." He slings a pack off his shoulder, and sets it on the table with a resounding thud.

"I don't know what's in there," He says, "but it sure is heavy." He nods. "Well, I'll be going, then." He walks out of the inn.

Jarval

Explorer
"Thanks lad." Jansson calls after the boy. "Hmm, only one way to find out what's inside." He opens the top of the pack and looks inside...

GnomeWorks

Adventurer
Upon opening the bag, a small number of pieces of platinum fall out. Once you can look inside, you see that it is full of platinum - a few hundred pieces, at least.

Zhure

First Post
Osius

Osius's eyebrow creaks up. "Quite a haul there. I wonder if I'll have enough in my share to be able to afford some magical protection...."

Jarval

Explorer
Jansson's eyes widen in disbelief as he stares into the pack.

"Uh... ah... I only asked them for a small portion from the treasury to fund our expedition. I didn't count on it being quite this much." He tries to estimate the amount in the bag, it vastly exceeding any quantity of money he's seen before.

GnomeWorks

Adventurer
Your guess would be that there is somewhere between two and four hundred platinum in the bag, probably a little more than three hundred, though you won't be able to get any more precise than that without counting it.

Remove ads