The Pumpkin Pie Spice RPG Contest Discussion Thread

How do you feel about pumpkin spice?

• Yes please.

Votes: 14 38.9%
  • No thank you.

Votes: 8 22.2%
  • It's a seasonal treat. Why all the fuss?

Votes: 14 38.9%

aco175

Legend
Which has me wondering if unspiced pumpkin pie was ever a popular thing (for long, anyway)? [I guess I could actually Google it instead of looking through newspapers ...]

View attachment 295499

What the heck is a gill of milk. I get the add an egg to make it better, or two if you think eggs make things sweeter. No mention of sugar though.

Last edited:

aco175

Legend
I'm having a hard time deciding which monster to make. I have a pumpkin pie-mic which looks like a pie but emits an intoxicating cloud of spice. A cocka-spice which looks like a chicken but tastes like pie, which is totally different than the pumpken which tastes like chicken. Finally, there is Pumpkin Spice, which I'm still not sure if she is my favorite of all the girls. I would ask all of you to tell me what you want, what you really, really want, but there is no time left.

CleverNickName

Limit Break Dancing
I'm having a hard time deciding which monster to make. I have a pumpkin pie-mic which looks like a pie but emits an intoxicating cloud of spice. A cocka-spice which looks like a chicken but tastes like pie, which is totally different than the pumpken which tastes like chicken. Finally, there is Pumpkin Spice, which I'm still not sure if she is my favorite of all the girls. I would ask all of you to tell me what you want, what you really, really want, but there is no time left.
Don't worry. As soon as you post something, you'll immediately think of a thousand different things that you could have posted, and torture yourself about how all of them would have been better but alas, you're only allowed to post one entry.

Or maybe it's just me.

Snarf Zagyg

Notorious Liquefactionist
Don't worry. As soon as you post something, you'll immediately think of a thousand different things that you could have posted, and torture yourself about how all of them would have been better but alas, you're only allowed to post one entry.

Or maybe it's just me.

It's not just you.

You shoulda seen the entries I didn't post. I keep them on a mantle on my wall, along with the fish I didn't catch.

CleverNickName

Limit Break Dancing
If you haven't gotten your entry posted yet, you're running out of time! We're down to the last three days. (If you want to get all technical, we have 62 hours and 16 minutes starting...right...now.) Don't be late!

Snarf Zagyg

Notorious Liquefactionist
If you haven't gotten your entry posted yet, you're running out of time! We're down to the last three days. (If you want to get all technical, we have 62 hours and 16 minutes starting...right...now.) Don't be late!

Ha! I could create (checks math) at least 15, FIFTEEEN completely original and terrible Pumpkin Spice RPGs in that time.

77zG.gif

Remove ads