The Raven Marches

Walking Dad

First Post
EDIT:

Derek moves toward the dominated Ainel. Still not willing to kill an innocent he tries to use the flat of the blade.

[sblock=ooc]
5 ft step toward Ainel and aiming for non-lethal damage
Longsword non-lethal (1d20-2=17, 1d8+2=5)

What kind of action is to try to spot leeches? free? move standard?
If free or move, I want to try (spot + 5)
[/sblock]

Last edited:

Halford

First Post
OOC: Yep, new action please Walking Dad. That was your action at the top of the last round everyone else went after you its just that the posts were out of order.

Ainel is the only foe readily visible, though you know there are leeches upon the downed commoners, etc.

Moritheil: FYI I believe what happened with your "extra" action was that you rolled up an action for the first round while I had decided that you were effectively adjusting your armor for the leech's comfort. If I remember rightly this was because there was some confusion over whether you or I was going to control your character. But frankly I'm a little befuddled here a intend to chalk it up to expereince and make sure I take notes in future. As this probably helped the party, if anything, I am not too worried about it.

Last edited:

Walking Dad

First Post
ooc: If he has to do, Derek will use tumble to aoid AoOs.

I will be away the next week. If you have to NPC Derek, he will continue to use the non-lethal option until he is hit.

Remove ads