• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The Realm of Quindia

quindia

First Post
www.quindia.com

The Realm of Quindia has been the basis for my fantasy role playing campaigns since 1980. During that time, it has grown from a sketchy map to a richly detailed world that has taken on a life of it's own. Inside this site you will find full color maps, detailed descriptions of the people and places of Quindia, a brief timeline with cultural development maps, unique and often strange characters, stories, artwork, encounter ideas, and complete adventures, as well as my general philosophy on gaming, campaign creation, and updates of my campaign as it continues.

Drop by, take a look, and let me know what you think. There's a fair amount to see on the site already and lots more to come.

Old Fezziwig

a man builds a city with banks and cathedrals
Hey there. I actually checked this out last night, but didn't give it much of a in-depth look, as it was pretty late. At any rate, just wanted to let you know that I'd looked at it, and that I like what you've done with the organization of the site, particularly the character pages. Nice stuff, quindia. :)

Best,
tKL

Ace

Adventurer
quindia said:
www.quindia.com

The Realm of Quindia has been the basis for my fantasy role playing campaigns since 1980. During that time, it has grown from a sketchy map to a richly detailed world that has taken on a life of it's own. Inside this site you will find full color maps, detailed descriptions of the people and places of Quindia, a brief timeline with cultural development maps, unique and often strange characters, stories, artwork, encounter ideas, and complete adventures, as well as my general philosophy on gaming, campaign creation, and updates of my campaign as it continues.

Drop by, take a look, and let me know what you think. There's a fair amount to see on the site already and lots more to come.

Most Impressive! Nice web work and an unusual D&D game. Good show

FungiMuncher

First Post
After just a brief look, all I can say is ... STUNNING!

Great artwork, lots of content, clean, crisp organization, even your own web address.

Great job, Quindia!

Sites like this put me to shame when I consider my own efforts. Whaaa! I want skillz! :p

FM

quindia

First Post
Nebuchadnezzar said:
Holy cow, those are some beautiful maps! How did you make them?

I created the Forgotten Realms style maps using CorelDraw and a lot of effort. Most of the other maps were done by hand. I've made a living as a freelance illustrator for about ten years and have always put a lot of effort into the maps for my games.

Check back once in a while. I have a ton of stuff to add (as evidenced by all of the links you can't click on yet). There will be a lot of city maps (check out map of Crowyn in case you missed it - the link is on the Westmarch page) as I have maps for most of the large settlements.

J Lloyd

First Post
He did good work for us!

Clarence's images also grace the cover and interior of The Toad God's Treasure. He is a good artist that can do great work in a short period of time.

Remove ads