The Rerisen Tower(DM: Iron Sky, Judge: ScorpiusRisk)

Iron Sky

Procedurally Generated
[sblock=Xeterog]Sorry about missing that, if you put that bit of info on its own sblock, it's more likely to be noticed by me when I'm skimming back through seeing what everyone did.[/sblock]

Cleverusername

First Post
Corvus continues to direct Livia's bow and with particularly effective strike, one of the swarms dissipates and flies away.

"Nice shots" the warlord calls back to her

[sblock=ooc]
Move: to L8
Minor: n/a
Standard: Direct the strike - Livia attacks swarm at J10 - vs ac; damage - Livia RBA (1d20+9=21, 1d12+7=8) hits for 4 and kills it right? I moevd it to the south part of the map [/sblock]

[sblock=Bravura Presence]
Bravura Presence
Appears in Martial Power
When an ally who can see you spends an action point to take an extra action and uses the action to make an attack, the ally can choose to take advantage of this feature before the attack roll. If the ally chooses to do so and the attack hits, the ally can either make a basic attack or take a move action after the attack as a free action. If the attack misses, the ally grants combat advantage to all enemies until the end of his or her next turn [/sblock]

[sblock=ministats]Corvus Raine Male Human Warlord 1
Initiative: +1, Passive Perception: 15, Passive Insight: 10, Senses: Normal
AC:19, Fort:16, Reflex:14, Will:15
HP:18/26, Bloodied:13, Surge Value:6, Surges left:7/10
Action Points: 1
Powers:
Direct the Strike
Brash Assault
Intuitive Strike
Inspiring Word [1.2]
Vengeance is Mine
Battlefront Shift
Second Wind

Lamb to the Slaughter

Conditions:

Full sheet: Corvus[/sblock]

Iron Sky

Procedurally Generated
[sblock=Killing things]If you kill something, leave it where it is and put a Dead token on it. Otherwise please don't move monsters unless you have a power that lets you do so - screws with my bookkeeping.[/sblock]

H.M.Gimlord

Explorer
[sblock=I'm back]All. I'm back. Sorry about the short notice disappearance. I'll read up and get back into the mix.

IS: Thanks for covering for me.[/sblock]

pacdidj

First Post
Yimayngurr jumps back, thrusting his spear into the cloud of undead birds, skewering several more and leaving the swarm looking much worse for the wear. He then backs up further, seeking a more defensible position from which to bombard the ravening swarms of ravens.

[sblock="Yimayngurr actions and stats"]Move: Shift to K8

Standard: :melee:Fading Strike vs. swam at I10, using Furious Assault, shifting to M7= hit (roll) for 15/2 = 7 damage, and target is slowed till EOMyNT

[sblock=statblock]Yimayngurr Male Half-Orc Hunter Ranger 2
PC:Yimayngurr (pacdidj) - L4W Wiki
Initiative: +7, Passive Perception: 18, Passive Insight: 13, Senses: Low-light Vision
AC:18, Fort:16, Reflex:16, Will:13
HP:25/32, Bloodied:16, Surge Value:8, Surges left:6/6
Action Points: 1, Second Wind: unused
:bmelee:Hungry Longspear +1: +8 vs AC 1d10+5 dmg
:branged:Throw Hungry Longspear +1: +8 vs AC 1d10+7 dmg
Powers: Fading Strike, Marauder's Rush, Precise Assault, Furious Assault, Sure Shot, Begin the Hunt, Hungry Longspear
Conditions:[/sblock][/sblock]

Iron Sky

Procedurally Generated
[sblock=Um, oops]Gurk and Eithal have not acted this round, those posts were supposed to go up before the turn summary, but didn't for some reason (probably user error). Eithal and Gurk can still act this round. As a side note, I'll be running the next round tomorrow afternoon some time.[/sblock]

Mewness

First Post
Livia scrambles out of the undergrowth, seeking a better shot, and fires into a cloud of ravens, her arrow following Yimayngurr's spear. The birds fly around erratically and disperse.

[sblock=actions]Move: to N9

Standard: Biting Swarm on swarm at I10 (with CA from Vicious Advantage): 1d20+9+2=30 1d12+7=8. 4 points of damage which kills it I think. (And -2 on attacks for it and adjacent enemies until start of my next turn, if anything comes back.)[/sblock]
[sblock=ministats]Livia Female Human Seeker 3
Initiative: +8, Passive Perception: 20, Passive Insight: 15, Senses: Normal
AC:16, Fort:13, Reflex:16, Will:17
HP:31/35, Bloodied:17, Surge Value:8, Surges left:6/8
Action Points: 0
Powers:
Biting Swarm
Elemental Spirits
Grappling Spirits
Agile Recovery

Inevitable Shot
Encaging Spirits
Possessing Spirits
Escaping Shot
Second Wind
Rebounding Greatbow

Swarming Bats

Basic ranged attacks: Biting Swarm +9 vs AC, 1d12+7 damage, target and adjacent enemies take -2 penalty to attack until start of my next turn; Grappling Spirits +9 vs AC, 1d12+7 damage, target is slowed and can't shift until the end of its next turn.

Conditions: none

Full sheet: Livia[/sblock]

H.M.Gimlord

Explorer
"Awlrayaht! 'Nuff's 'nuff!" Eithal swings a great arc and slices the remaining birds cleanly enough to serve, "Okie Dokie Zombie Fella! Yew're nayext!"

Eithal strides over to the fray at the brige, hoping to give Gurk an edge[sblock=Actions]
Standard: Strength of Stone
Target: Raven Swarm 1
Attack: 1d20+9+1(FOTRP) = 19 vs. AC for 1d12+6+4(SW) = 18 damage Swarm is Dead!
Move: to H8
Move: Shift to G9
Free: Mark RRD at H9
[/sblock][sblock=Ministats]
Eithal Lemindt Arehei Female Goliath Warden Level 1
Initiative: +1
Speed 6
Passive Perception: 16; Passive Insight: 11; Senses: Normal
Powerful Athlete: Roll twice for Jump/Climb Athletics checks
AC: 19; Fort: 17; Reflex: 11; Will: 13
HP: 26/42 +4thp
Surge Value: 10; Surges left: 10/12
Applicable States: None
Action Points: 0
Powers
Strength of Stone
Thorn Strike
Warden's Fury
Warden's Grasp

Grasping Winds
Strength of Stone
Relentless Panther Attack

Warden’s Tempest
Form of the Relentless Panther
Feats:
Sudden Roots: Whenever Eithal hits an enemy with an Opportunity Attack, that enemy is slowed until the end of its next turn.

Crushing Earthstrength: When Eithal uses her second wind, she gains a +4 bonus to her weapon damage rolls until the end of her next turn. [/sblock][sblock=Battlemat]Could someone add HMGimlord to the Battlmat game?[/sblock]

Iron Sky

Procedurally Generated
Kaz takes a moment to recuperate, calling upon his inner strength.

Perhaps soon the dead will stay dead, but Fredrock seems a bit preoccupied with this grim business and swings wildly once again.

Corvus continues to direct Livia's bow and with particularly effective strike, one of the swarms dissipates and flies away.

"Nice shots" the warlord calls back to her.

Yimayngurr jumps back, thrusting his spear into the cloud of undead birds, skewering several more and leaving the swarm looking much worse for the wear. He then backs up further, seeking a more defensible position from which to bombard the ravening swarms of ravens.

Livia scrambles out of the undergrowth, seeking a better shot, and fires into a cloud of ravens, her arrow following Yimayngurr's spear. The birds fly around erratically and disperse.

"Awlrayaht! 'Nuff's 'nuff!" Eithal swings a great arc and slices the remaining birds cleanly enough to serve, "Okie Dokie Zombie Fella! Yew're nayext!"

Eithal strides over to the fray at the brige, hoping to give Gurk an edge.

Gurk charges over next to the mostly dispersed swarms and attempts to finish them both off.

[sblock=Gurk's Actions]Move: to E7.
Standard: Coup de grace (Five Storms), 1d20+5+2(CA)=11 and 20 Reflex, hit, crit, dead[/sblock]

---

The last remaining raven swarm reforms, dozens of dead ravens rising from the dead an joining their brethren.

The last of the two rerisen dead attack Eithal, one connecting and knocking the Goliath back briefly.

[sblock=Note, when Rerisen "die"]When these things die, all status effects (marked, oathed, ongoing damage, etc) immediately end. As a side note, you can coup-de-gras them with any attack power while dead (they have -5 defenses due to being unconscious, you have CA due to them being prone, and any hit is an automatic critical), making them dead for good.[/sblock]

[sblock=Enemy Actions]Rerisen Raven Swarm 3: Rerise, stand

Rerisen Dead 1: Charge to G8, Slam: 19 AC vs Eithal, hit, 5 damage and push 1.
Rerisen Dead 2: Slam: 14 AC vs Eithal, miss.[/sblock]

[sblock=Combatants]Gurk: J9, 5 damage taken
Livia: n9
Yimanyngurr: M7, 7 damage taken
Eithal: I8, 21 damage taken, bloodied
Corvus: L8, 13 damage taken
Kaz: H13, 8 damage taken, +2 speed, +2 damage
Fedrock: I9, 8 damage taken, 4 DR

Rerisen Raven Swarm 1: K4, 33 damage taken, bloodied, dazed
Rerisen Raven Swarm 2: -Dead-
Rerisen Raven Swarm 3: -Dead-
Rerisen Raven Swarm: 34 max hp, AC 16, Reflex 14, Swarm, Vulnerable 5 Burst/Blast, Winged Pestilence: Aura 1 - any creature that ends its turn in the aura takes 5 necrotic damage. MBA: +7 vs AC, 1d4+4 damage +1d4 necrotic damage.
Swarm: Swarms take 1/2 damage from ranged and melee attacks. They are vulnerable 5 to Burst and Blast attacks.

Rerisen Dead 1: G8
Rerisen Dead 2: H9, marked(Eithal)
Rerisen Dead 3: -Dead-
Rerisen Dead 4: -Dead-
Rerisen Dead 5: -Dead-
Rerisen Dead 6: -Dead-
Rerisen Dead 7: -Dead-
Rerisen Dead 8: -Dead-
Rerisen Dead 9: -Dead-
Rerisen Dead 10: -Dead-
Rerisen Dead 11: -Dead-
Rerisen Dead 12: -Dead-
Rerisen Dead: Minion, AC 14, Ref 12. MBA: +6 vs AC, 5 damage and push 1.

Rerisen Hulk 1
: -Dead-
Rerisen Hulk 2: -Dead-
Rerisen Hulk 3: -Dead-
Rerisen Hulk: 36 max hp, AC 15, Will 12, Vulnerable 5 Radiant. MBA: +6 vs AC, 2d6+3 damage and push 2.
[/sblock]

[sblock=Rerisen Raven Swarm Aura]Any creature that ends their turn in the aura takes 5 necrotic damage.[/sblock]

[sblock=Battlefield Information, (don't forget the Mist ranged attackers)]The broken tower falls 10 feet into water, anyone who falls in takes 1d6 damage, though what's left of the wall gives +2 to saving throws against falling in. The walls of the pit are DC 18 to climb.

Trees: Squares with green trees are difficult terrain, as are those with bare rock(at the north end of the map and near the bridge). The brown trees near the left-center have no effect.

Mist: Anything more than 5 squares away has concealment(-2 to attack[/sblock]

[sblock=Map]
snapshot
[/sblock]

Last edited:

Xeterog

Explorer
Fredrock swings wildly once again, the Undead still distracting him.

[sblock=Actions]

Standard Action: :melee:Iron Fist vs RRD 2, vs AC: (1d20+6=9, 1d10.minroll(3)+6=14): miss, effect DR4 TENT

Move Action: Shift to H8

Minor Action: :close:Battlemind Demand to mark RRD 1 (G8)

[sblock=Fredrock]
DR 4
8 Damage taken

Fredrock Hammersmith - Male Dwarf Battlemind, level 1
Passive Perception: +14, Passive Insight: +19 Senses: Low-Light
Init -1, Speed:5
AC:19, Fort:14, Reflex:14, Will:16
HP:25/33, Bloodied:16, Surge Value:8, Surges left:13/13
Action Points: 0/1, Power points 0/2
Powers-
:close:Battlemind Demand
:melee:Mind Spike
Blurred Step
:melee:Bull's Strength
:melee:Iron Fist
Battle Resilience
Second Wind
:melee:Aspect of Elevated Harmony

:melee:MBA +3 vs AC, 1d10+6 (brutal 2)
:ranged:RBA -1 vs AC, 1d4-1 (improvised..would have to pick up a rock or something)
[/sblock][/sblock]

[sblock=Blurred Step]Blurred Step to G9 if the RRD in G8 shifts[/sblock]

[sblock=battlemat]http://virtualbattlemat.com/game/the_rerisen_tower/[/sblock]

Remove ads