The Rerisen Tower(DM: Iron Sky, Judge: ScorpiusRisk)

Xeterog

Explorer
Yes, lets continue on. If there are more of these undead about, the milita may need all the help they can get. Fredrock cleans off his hammer and armor, then begins to help repair the bridge.

[sblock=Actions]
Perception (1d20+4=17)

Healing surge gets me to full.

[sblock=Fredrock]

Fredrock Hammersmith - Male Dwarf Battlemind, level 1
Passive Perception: +14, Passive Insight: +19 Senses: Low-Light
Init -1, Speed:5
AC:19, Fort:14, Reflex:14, Will:16
HP:33/33, Bloodied:16, Surge Value:8, Surges left:12/13
Action Points: 0/1, Power points 2/2
Powers-
:close:Battlemind Demand
:melee:Mind Spike
Blurred Step
:melee:Bull's Strength
:melee:Iron Fist
Battle Resilience
Second Wind
:melee:Aspect of Elevated Harmony

:melee:MBA +3 vs AC, 1d10+6 (brutal 2)
:ranged:RBA -1 vs AC, 1d4-1 (improvised..would have to pick up a rock or something)
[/sblock][/sblock]
[sblock=Blurred step update] I've updated my wiki page to reflect the July Update to Blurred step:
Blurred Step (At-Will Free Action (special) Personal ✦ Psionic)
Trigger: An adjacent enemy marked by Fredrock shifts.
Effect: Fredrock Shifts 1 square.
Special: You can use this power only once per turn
[/sblock]

Last edited:

pacdidj

First Post
"I reckon we better keep pressing ahead if there's anymore a' these walkin' and flyin' bones around, eh? Poor villagers and militia won't stand a chance against undead predators. Bloomin' invasive species they are," declares Yimayngurr.

Iron Sky

Procedurally Generated
Mason nods to the group. "I think you for your decision to continue, it gives me great hope. Now, we just need to get this bridge serviceable enough that the wagon can get across. My team and I can do most of the work, though we could certainly use your help..."

[sblock=Skill Challenge]Repairing the bridge is a skill challenge. For this one, I'm using Stalker0's Obsidian Skill Challenge with a few minor modifications.

The Master Mason and her workers are doing the main body of the work, but you can help them, scout, keep watch, look for materials, whatever else you think would be helpful in repairing the bridge and guarding the workers while they do so.

Rules:
*All DCs are 18
*Any skill that you can justify can be used. If I think your justification is weak (ex. "I'll pray the bridge repairs go well, so, Religion check) I may impose a -2 or -5 penalty.
*Action Points may be spent to re-roll failed rolls.
*The skill challenge will count as a milestone, so you will all regain Action Points at the end of the challenge.
*Repeating the same skill in two subsequent rounds will impose a cumulative -2 penalty (Using the same skill the second round is -2, using the same skill again the third is -4).
*Everyone must roll each round - there is no Aid Another. Each round ends when everyone has gone. A day or two after the majority(4) of you have posted, I'll run the round and announce the second round.

If you have any further questions, let me know.[/sblock]

Xeterog

Explorer
Fredrock puts aside his shield and begins helping with rebuilding the bridge, happily working as long as is needed to get the job done. He doesn't even take a break, and only rarely pauses for a quick drink of ale
[sblock=endurance]Basically working without a break to help speed the bridge repairs along. It's +12 as I do not have my shield equipped. Endurance (1d20+12=27)[/sblock]

Luinnar

First Post
This one will scout around. The forces of chaos could still be near. Kaz says, swiftly and silently running through the forest.

[sblock=Perception = 27]
Roll
[/sblock]

H.M.Gimlord

Explorer
Eithal gets to work lashing pilings to the bridge's support structure. She makes good progress, but the hard labor and the water below begin to remind her of life on Brastrix's ship. She wishes to be on her way as soon as possible. [sblock=Skill Check]Athletics: 1d20+12 = 28[/sblock]

Cleverusername

First Post
Corvus watches as the others spring into action, he knows he can't haul the material like Fredrock or Eithal can, nor is his scouting as strong as Kaz's, but he usually has a way with men.

He moves towards the workers, speaking encouraging words, looking to raise spirits and keep them going despite the rather morbid working conditions. Unfortunately, the stink of the corpses detracts from the warlords words.

[sblock=ooc]
*Spend 1 surge to get to full.

diplomacy for skill challenge (1d20+8=17) fail.
[/sblock]

[sblock=Bravura Presence]
Bravura Presence
Appears in Martial Power
When an ally who can see you spends an action point to take an extra action and uses the action to make an attack, the ally can choose to take advantage of this feature before the attack roll. If the ally chooses to do so and the attack hits, the ally can either make a basic attack or take a move action after the attack as a free action. If the attack misses, the ally grants combat advantage to all enemies until the end of his or her next turn [/sblock]

[sblock=ministats]Corvus Raine Male Human Warlord 1
Initiative: +1, Passive Perception: 15, Passive Insight: 10, Senses: Normal
AC:19, Fort:16, Reflex:14, Will:15
HP:26/26, Bloodied:13, Surge Value:6, Surges left:6/10
Action Points: 1
Powers:
Direct the Strike
Brash Assault
Intuitive Strike
Inspiring Word [1.2]
Vengeance is Mine
Battlefront Shift
Second Wind

Lamb to the Slaughter

Conditions:

Full sheet: Corvus[/sblock]

pacdidj

First Post
Drawing on his vast knowledge of river beds and water currents obtained through many years of spear and net fishing, Yimayngurr advises the crew as to the trouble spots in the water where the bridge's pillars will need to be reinforced. He also helps to locate the best quality flagstones from along the riverbank for use in the bridge's reconstruction.

[sblock=roll]Nature (1d20+9=28)[/sblock]

Iron Sky

Procedurally Generated
Gurk disappears into the woods, seemingly deciding whether to continue on or head back to Daunton.

[sblock=Son of Meepo]Son of Meepo hasn't been seen around since the 4th. Gurk will hang back from the adventure until Son of Meepo comes back. If he's not back soon, I'll guess I'll have Gurk head back to Daunton.[/sblock]

Remove ads