The Rerisen Tower(DM: Iron Sky, Judge: ScorpiusRisk)

Iron Sky

Procedurally Generated
"Below is a tunnel that leads to a path along the cliff. From there you can get to the dock where the boats would be. But there's not boats." The man up top seems to be relatively lucid at the moment. He glances out to sea. "Perhaps that boat could get there, though I doubt it could before the attack. Perhaps we could signal them and hold out long enough for them to get to the dock. Or we could end up with zombies playing cat's-cradle with our entrails."

[sblock=OOC]More later, I need to run to work.[/sblock]

Mewness

First Post
"After seeing what these... things can do with water, I don't know that the boat would make it. Lets see what can be done with this place."

Iron Sky

Procedurally Generated
"We can hold them here until the boat comes, spend our time fortifying until the next assault, then perform a fighting retreat to the boat when it gets here. Then, once on the ship get here, we can head out to see. I heard there's sea unicorns out in the deep oceans. Throw a gold ring onto their horn and you become Lord of the Sea. Just think, Lord of the Sea!" The man up top does a strange little dance then glances down at the group. "What are you waiting for? There's traps to be dug, the pallisade to repair, stakes to sharpen and plant, the door to patch up, a million things! Hop to!"

The Master Mason shakes her head and turns to the group. "Well, we need to decide quick. Run, try to hold here, do as this madman says and do a fighting/sailing withdrawal? Unless one of you has another plan?"

OOC: Huh, OOC tags.

Iron Sky

Procedurally Generated
OOC: He said "they attack on the hour" an you guys have been here for at least 10 minutes. No idea how long ago before you got here that the last attack happened.

H.M.Gimlord

Explorer
OOC: Never Mind. Found it. It materialized just now. I don't, however, think I like the idea that you can't incorporate the dice rolls into the text of our post. As a player it's no biggie, but as a DM it can get confusing when there are multiple monsters with a wide variety of powers.

Last edited:

Remove ads