The Rerisen Tower(DM: Iron Sky, Judge: ScorpiusRisk)

Iron Sky

Procedurally Generated
OOC: I didn't make it totally clear in the Craftsmen's statblocks, but only the ones in the tower have crossbows, the others have longspears. I'll edit that above. I also forgot a few things in Cale's attack options.

Iron Sky

Procedurally Generated
OOC: If you are on the battlements, yes. If you are down below, they will give enemies cover. Just waiting for Eithal to go (well, and for Pac to retcon his minor actions since those Craftsmen don't have crossbows).

Xeterog

Explorer
Eithal whistles to the craftsmen on the tower and makes a triggering motion with her finger. The craftsmen get the signal and let fly. Two of the hideous creatures fall.[sblock=Actions]
Craftsman at Z19 Targets RRD at A11 1d20+2=16 Hit

Craftsman at A21 Targets RRD at A14 Hit

Forgot that A24 already went, but only after I rolled. Can I apply the last roll to Cale's Pain the Bull's Eye. This will hit RRD at A20 (1d20+6=16). If not, then Eithal will just pass on the last minor, since it would miss anyway.
[/sblock]

OOC: umm am i using a different map? I don't see a craftsman in Z19, and row A are zombies. also, Livia had 2 of the Xbow wielding craftsmen shoot, and Fredrock had the other 3 on the town (with X-bows) shoot...so the ones with xbows have gone (taking down 2 of the RRD..not horrible).

perhaps the rest should have the craftsmen with longspears ready an action to attack a zombie that comes in range (or gets over the palisade).

Iron Sky

Procedurally Generated
OOC: No time to do the next round atm, probably be tomorrow evening some time.

Eithal, all the crossbow minions have already fired I believe, and Pac retconned to "fire" Cale.

H.M.Gimlord

Explorer
OOC: No time to do the next round atm, probably be tomorrow evening some time.

Eithal, all the crossbow minions have already fired I believe, and Pac retconned to "fire" Cale.
Sorry. Had a hard time reading the map (it's extremely small, even when opened in another window), and posted in a half-sleep last night. In that case, Eithal will just take total defense (retconned). Die rolls are still in the post. Sorry.

Last edited:

Iron Sky

Procedurally Generated
The dead, slowed only slightly by the defender's attacks, advance towards the palisade, moaning.

GM: Slight modification to the ally rules below: Minions can take one of each action just like the Mason and Cale.

[sblock=Enemy Actions]Rerisen Dead 1: Double move.
Rerisen Dead 3: Double Move.
Rerisen Dead 4: Rerise: success. Stand up.
Rerisen Dead 5: Double Move.
Rerisen Dead 6: Rerise: success. Stand up.
Rerisen Dead 7: Rerise: success. Stand up.
Rerisen Dead 8: Double Move.
Rerisen Dead 9: Double Move.

Rerisen Hulk 1: Double Move.[/sblock]

[sblock=Combatants]Rerisen Dead 1: G6
Rerisen Dead 3: I11
Rerisen Dead 4: A14, Dazed
Rerisen Dead 5: G18
Rerisen Dead 6: A23, Dazed
Rerisen Dead 7: A26, Dazed
Rerisen Dead 8: J28
Rerisen Dead 9: J30
Rerisen Dead: Minion, AC 14, Ref 12. MBA: +6 vs AC, 5 damage and push 1.

Rerisen Hulk 1: G16, 10 damage taken, +3 to damage rolls against
Rerisen Hulk: 36 max hp, AC 15, Will 12, Vulnerable 5 Radiant. MBA: +6 vs AC, 2d6+3 damage and push 2.

Livia
: Y17
Yimanyngurr: O9
Eithal: O20
Kaz: P27
Fedrock: O16

Craftsman 1: Y19
Craftsman 2: AA13
Craftsman 3: Y21
Craftsman 4: Z24
Craftsman 5: Z14
Craftsman 6: M6
Craftsman 7: M11
Craftsman 8: M17
Craftsman 9: N24
Craftsman 10: N29
Craftsman: Minion, AC 15, Fort 12, Ref 13, Will 10, speed 4. Longspear(Craftsmen 6-10 only): Reach 2, +4 vs AC, 4 damage. Crossbow(Craftsmen 1-5 only): Range 15/30, +4 vs AC, 4 damage. Shortspear(all): +4 vs AC, 3 damage.

Master Mason: Q18
38 max hp, AC 15, Fort 14, Ref 12, Will 12, speed 6. Mallet: +7 vs AC, 1d8+3 damage.

Captain Cale: O18
43 max hp, AC 19, Fort 16, Ref 15, Wil 15, speed 5. All allies gain +1 to hit and +3 to damage when they spend an action point while Cale is concious.
[sblock=Cale's attacks]Viper's Strike(MBA): +10 vs AC, 19-20 crit range, 1d12+1 damage and the enemy provokes and OA from an ally if it shifts.
Paint the Bulls-Eye(RBA, Longbow): +8 vs AC, range 20/40, 1d10 damage and all allies get +3 to damage rolls against the target until the end of Cale's next turn.
Vengeance is Mine: immediate reaction, when hit by an enemy melee attack, +10 vs AC, 1d12+8 damage and an ally can move their speed and make a melee basic attack against the target.
No Gambit is Wasted: immediate reaction, when an ally misses all targets with an encounter or daily attack, attack one adjacent targeted enemy, +10 vs AC, 2d12+4 damage and the ally's power is not wasted.[/sblock]
[/sblock]

[sblock=Special rules for this fight]As a minor action, you may let one of the Craftsmen, the Master Mason, or Captain Cale take a standard action. They may take move and minor actions as well each round if you convert additional minor actions to "fuel" them.

As before, if an adjacent craftsman is hit, you may take the damage instead as a free action. Alternatively, if you are hit, you may make an adjacent craftsman take the hit instead.[/sblock]

[sblock=Terrain]*Any terrain with rocks is difficult terrain. You can ignore it by making DC 15 Acrobatics checks to keep your balance as you run across the rocks. Fail the Acrobatics check and you are knocked prone. You can, of course, use Athletics to jump over difficult terrain as always.

*The palisades fill all the squares they are in and will make attacks against anything that tries to climb over them.
[/sblock]

Attachments

• TheTowerRound2.jpg
    TheTowerRound2.jpg
    325.7 KB · Views: 71
Last edited:

Xeterog

Explorer
Ok..be ready to get them as they cross the Palisades!. You there, use your spear on any one of them that come adjacent to me!.. No, not the big one, one of the smaller ones--I'll take the big guy., Fredrock commands as he steps in front of one of the Craftsmen, ready for the undead assault on the palisades.

[sblock=actions]
move: to L17
Minor: direct Craftsman at M17 to ready an attack at the 1st RRD to come within reach of him
Standard: Ready to Battlemind Demand the Hulk when/if it comes within 3 of me.

[sblock=Fredrock]

Fredrock Hammersmith - Male Dwarf Battlemind, level 1
Passive Perception: +14, Passive Insight: +19 Senses: Low-Light
Init -1, Speed:5
AC:19, Fort:14, Reflex:14, Will:16
HP:33/33, Bloodied:16, Surge Value:8, Surges left:11/13
Action Points: 0/1, Power points 2/2
Powers-
:close:Battlemind Demand link
:melee:Mind Spike link
Blurred Step link
:melee:Bull's Strength link
:melee:Iron Fist link
Battle Resilience link
Second Wind link
:melee:Aspect of Elevated Harmony link

:melee:MBA +3 vs AC, 1d10+6 (brutal 2)
:ranged:RBA -1 vs AC, 1d4-1 (improvised..would have to pick up a rock or something)
[/sblock][/sblock]

Remove ads