The Rerisen Tower(DM: Iron Sky, Judge: ScorpiusRisk)

pacdidj

First Post
"I reckon I could use one of them potions meself mates. Fighting off them smelly birds has put a hurt in my spear arm, for true," Yimayngurr puts in. "Suppose I could also try me hand with one of these," he says grabbing a longbow and quiver, eying the weapon skeptically and pulling the bowstring to test its tension, "Doesn't seem as reliable as a spear, but it might be able ta take down some of them crows from far off, eh?"

OOC: I'm back and all caught up on the action thus far. Yim will take one of the four healing potions and a longbow with 20 arrows.

Iron Sky

Procedurally Generated
The dead come stumbling out of the forest several of them looking torn up by Livia's traps. The craftsmen clutch their longspears behind the palisade while those on the battlements with Livia ready their crossbows. The Master Mason gives her mallet a couple swings while Captain Cale grins.

"Come, you dead bastards," he shouts, raising his sword. "Finish what you started. Tomorrow, we all dine with Lauto!"

[sblock=Trap attacks]1d6=4 attacks. 1d20+5 vs Reflex=22, 15, 18, 11 Reflexs vs Rerisen Dead 2, 3, 4, and 8. Hits on 2, 3, 4. Rerise: Fail, success, success.[/sblock]

[sblock=Initiatives]Yim: 1d20+7=27
Fredrock: 1d20-1=19
Livia: 1d20+8=17
Eithal: 1d20+1=16
Enemy: 12
Kaz: 1d20+3=9

Everyone but Kaz is up before the enemy.[/sblock]

[sblock=Combatants]Rerisen Dead 1: A5
Rerisen Dead 3: A11, Dazed
Rerisen Dead 4: A14, Dazed
Rerisen Dead 5: A20
Rerisen Dead 6: A23
Rerisen Dead 7: A26
Rerisen Dead 8: A29
Rerisen Dead 9: A32
Rerisen Dead: Minion, AC 14, Ref 12. MBA: +6 vs AC, 5 damage and push 1.

Rerisen Hulk 1: A17
Rerisen Hulk: 36 max hp, AC 15, Will 12, Vulnerable 5 Radiant. MBA: +6 vs AC, 2d6+3 damage and push 2.

Livia
: Y17
Yimanyngurr: O9
Eithal: O20
Kaz: P27
Fedrock: O16

Craftsman 1: Y19
Craftsman 2: AA13
Craftsman 3: Y21
Craftsman 4: Z24
Craftsman 5: Z14
Craftsman 6: M6
Craftsman 7: M11
Craftsman 8: M17
Craftsman 9: N24
Craftsman 10: N29
Craftsman: Minion, AC 15, Fort 12, Ref 13, Will 10, speed 4. Longspear(Craftsmen 6-10 only): Reach 2, +4 vs AC, 4 damage. Crossbow(Craftsmen 1-5 only): Range 15/30, +4 vs AC, 4 damage. Shortspear(all): +4 vs AC, 3 damage.

Master Mason: Q18
38 max hp, AC 15, Fort 14, Ref 12, Will 12, speed 6. Mallet: +7 vs AC, 1d8+3 damage.

Captain Cale: O18
43 max hp, AC 19, Fort 16, Ref 15, Wil 15, speed 5. All allies gain +1 to hit and +3 to damage when they spend an action point while Cale is concious.
[sblock=Cale's attacks]Viper's Strike(MBA): +10 vs AC, 19-20 crit range, 1d12+1 damage and the enemy provokes and OA from an ally if it shifts.
Paint the Bulls-Eye(RBA, Longbow): +8 vs AC, range 20/40, 1d10 damage and all allies get +3 to damage rolls against the target until the end of Cale's next turn.
Vengeance is Mine: immediate reaction, when hit by an enemy melee attack, +10 vs AC, 1d12+8 damage and an ally can move their speed and make a melee basic attack against the target.
No Gambit is Wasted: immediate reaction, when an ally misses all targets with an encounter or daily attack, attack one adjacent targeted enemy, +10 vs AC, 2d12+4 damage and the ally's power is not wasted.[/sblock]
[/sblock]

[sblock=Special rules for this fight]As a minor action, you may let one of the Craftsmen, the Master Mason, or Captain Cale take a Standard action. The Craftsmen may only take 1 action each, while Cale and the Mason may take move and minor actions as well each round if you convert additional minor actions to "fuel" them.

As before, if an adjacent craftsman is hit, you may take the damage instead as a free action. Alternatively, if you are hit, you may make an adjacent craftsman take the hit instead.[/sblock]

[sblock=Terrain]*Any terrain with rocks is difficult terrain. You can ignore it by making DC 15 Acrobatics checks to keep your balance as you run across the rocks. Fail the Acrobatics check and you are knocked prone. You can, of course, use Athletics to jump over difficult terrain as always.

*The palisades fill all the squares they are in and will make attacks against anything that triest to climb over them.
[/sblock]

Attachments

• TheTowerRound1.jpg
    TheTowerRound1.jpg
    323.6 KB · Views: 82
Last edited:

Mewness

First Post
[sblock=ooc]yay for a short range of 25 squares. Guess I'll start shootin'.[/sblock]
Livia, keeping watch from the battlements, fires at the largest of the undead, and orders the craftsmen to fire at the others.

[sblock=actions]Standard: biting swarm on hulk (A17). 1d20+9=12 1d12+7=9 is a miss. Inevitable shot (biting swarm) on rerisen dead at A14: 1d20+9=25 hit.

Minor: order craftsman at Y19 to shoot A20. -2 for long range. 1d20+4-2=13 miss.

Minor: order craftsman at Y21 to shoot A23. -2 for long range. 1d20+4-2=21 hit.[/sblock]
[sblock=ministats]Livia Female Human Seeker 3
Initiative: +8, Passive Perception: 20, Passive Insight: 15, Senses: Normal
AC:16, Fort:13, Reflex:16, Will:17
HP: 35/35, Bloodied:17, Surge Value:8, Surges left: 4/8
Action Points: 1
Powers:
Biting Swarm
Elemental Spirits
Grappling Spirits
Agile Recovery

Inevitable Shot
Encaging Spirits
Possessing Spirits
Escaping Shot
Second Wind
Rebounding Greatbow

Swarming Bats

Basic ranged attacks: Biting Swarm +9 vs AC, 1d12+7 damage, target and adjacent enemies take -2 penalty to attack until start of my next turn; Grappling Spirits +9 vs AC, 1d12+7 damage, target is slowed and can't shift until the end of its next turn.

Conditions: none

Full sheet: Livia[/sblock]

Xeterog

Explorer
Here comes the 1st wave! Fire!

[sblock=action]
Minor to have Craftsman in AA13 targets A11 6+2 = 8 miss
Minor to have Craftsman in Z14 targets A14 2+2 = 4 miss
Minor to have Craftsman in Z24 targets A26 15+2 = 17 hit

[sblock=Fredrock]

Fredrock Hammersmith - Male Dwarf Battlemind, level 1
Passive Perception: +14, Passive Insight: +19 Senses: Low-Light
Init -1, Speed:5
AC:19, Fort:14, Reflex:14, Will:16
HP:33/33, Bloodied:16, Surge Value:8, Surges left:11/13
Action Points: 0/1, Power points 2/2
Powers-
:close:Battlemind Demand link
:melee:Mind Spike link
Blurred Step link
:melee:Bull's Strength link
:melee:Iron Fist link
Battle Resilience link
Second Wind link
:melee:Aspect of Elevated Harmony link

:melee:MBA +3 vs AC, 1d10+6 (brutal 2)
:ranged:RBA -1 vs AC, 1d4-1 (improvised..would have to pick up a rock or something)
[/sblock]
[/sblock]

OOC: oops..ok.don't put 3 in the d20 box for multiple rolls..add them separately I guess)

Last edited:

pacdidj

First Post
"Here come the rotten blighters. Help me stick em, mate!," Yimayngurr, shouts to Captain Cale as he draws nearer to the tower. He motions the deranged officer to open fire on the hulk, as he draws a bead on it himself. Unfamiliar with the longbow however, Yimayngurr's arrow goes wide. But Cale's arrow is dead on, thudding deep into the large zombie's eye socket, causing the hulk to stop dead in its tracks, making its vulnerable head much easier to target.

[sblock="Yimayngurr actions and stats"]Move: to P15

Standard: :branged:Fire Longbow at Rerisen Hulk = miss

Minor: :branged:Captain Cale attack Hulk with Paint the Bullseye = hit critical! for 10 damage, and all allies get +3 damage on Hulk till Cale's EONT

[sblock=statblock]Yimayngurr Male Half-Orc Hunter Ranger 2
PC:Yimayngurr (pacdidj) - L4W Wiki
Initiative: +7, Passive Perception: 18, Passive Insight: 13, Senses: Low-light Vision
AC:18, Fort:16, Reflex:16, Will:13
HP:32/32, Bloodied:16, Surge Value:8, Surges left:3/6
Action Points: 1, Second Wind: unused
:bmelee:Hungry Longspear +1: +8 vs AC 1d10+5 dmg
:branged:Throw Hungry Longspear +1: +8 vs AC 1d10+7 dmg
Powers: Fading Strike, Marauder's Rush, Precise Assault, Furious Assault, Sure Shot, Begin the Hunt, Hungry Longspear
Conditions:[/sblock][/sblock]

OOC: Actions Retconned, with 2nd consecutive NPC crit roll! :confused:

Last edited:

Remove ads