• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The Retaking of Forgehold - 4E

Atanatotatos

First Post
Uhmm... no sewers under the walls, you said, lady Wolfe? It sounds reasonable... so, considering what sir Delthos had reported to us...

Int check: 24. Guess that's a genius' intuition :p

Walking Dad

First Post
With senses honed in the wild, Ragnar looks around. But the unknown noises and odors of the city distract his senses...

[sblock=OOC]
IC doesn't work for me at the moment:
http://krisinchico.brinkster.net/searchroll.asp?username=Ragnar#202685
Only got a 13 :(

[sblock=Mini stat block]
Ragnar
Perception: 18 Insight: 13 Normal Vision
AC 18 Fortitude 18 Reflex 13 Will 14
Hit Points: 40 / 40 Bloodied: 20
Temporary Hit Points: 0
Resist: -
Saving Throw: -
Action Points: 1 Second Wind: 1
Healing Surge: 10 Surges per day: 10 / 10
Encounter Powers: Swift Charge, Great Cleave, Great Leap
Daily Powers: Bloodhunt Rage

Condition: -
[/sblock][/sblock]

Charwoman Gene

Adventurer
Angel searches her brain for past events.
"Let me check that map" tells Aelek. After a moment, he says. "Ok, I might have an idea..."
Uhmm... no sewers under the walls, you said, lady Wolfe? It sounds reasonable... so, considering what sir Delthos had reported to us...
With senses honed in the wild, Ragnar looks around. But the unknown noises and odors of the city distract his senses...
-''Damn sewers. You know what there is in the sewers?''

OOC: You easily defeat the skill challenge.

You all begin investigating the fringe, and it isn't easy at first... But Aelek manages to get a lot of information from locals, and pin points most of the recent attacks.

Arden is able to deduce a pattern from the reports which tracks down to only one possible sewer entrance, which Angel notices is unusual, she thinks it is not dwarven work.

The unusual sewer entrance looks to have no opening large enough for an animal smaller than a rat, like most of the dwarf-made ones. Mal peers into the opening and thinks he sees some kind of lever...

The lever pulls and the stonework surrounding the sewer opens up.the top is removable ans it is possible for a kobold or goblin to come easily in and out of the hole. A human could squeeze with difficulty, and A Dragon born might get through with effort.

Atanatotatos

First Post
Uhm... It seems we have found an answer. I will make light. comments Arden, with a gesture of his fingers that lightens up the tunnel.
(light cantrip as far as it can reach into the tunnel)

Mal Malenkirk

First Post
-''All right, let's do something stupid!'' Mal exclaims happily, drawing a throwing axe and taking the lead in the tunnel. ''Arden, stay close to me and I'll keep you safe because, you know... you are my light source and I see squat in darkness.'' he adds with a sly smile.

Last edited:

Remove ads