• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The Retaking of Forgehold OOC-4E (Full)

Velmont

First Post
I've been thinking about the acsting of my character. An easy guess of rhis appearance: Hellboy.

Hellboy-thumb.jpg

Remove the stone gauntlet and the gun and give him a little less muscle and you got pretty much him. (Do Tiefling have tail... I don't think so). Anyway, you got the picture.

For the personality, I think he will be some kind of Kinkaid (from Dresden files books, the bodyguard of the Archive), but I will add a bit of chivalrous way of Dresden. That should motivate him enough a bit when he doesn't see a pay at the end of the job. After all, we have two ladies in that group.

Atanatotatos

First Post
Tieflings definitely have tails. Dragonborns, on the other hand, don't. Hmm...

Arden's passive insight and perception scores are, respectively, 17 (10+5 training +2 wisdom) and 12 (10+2 wisdom)

Atanatotatos

First Post
Is it only me or is Enworld REALLY slow today?

Ok,now,I know this is pretty idiotic by me, but I'm trying to figure out how to use Sblocks (never needed till now) ehm...help? please?

Last edited:

Shalimar

First Post
Its Enworld.

Velmont, Mira wouldn't have woken any one up an hour past dawn, she is too considerate for that, especially since it would just mean more of a headache for her. That and she woudn't generally be up before 8.

SarahRequiem

First Post
Atanatotatos said:
Is it only me or is Enworld REALLY slow today?

Ok,now,I know this is pretty idiotic by me, but I'm trying to figure out how to use Sblocks (never needed till now) ehm...help? please?

while using [ instead of (
sblock works like this:

(sblock) text stuf here (/sblock)

this will make the default hidden spoiler text, but if you want to have something different than spoiler written, you do this:

(sblock=something) more something (/sblock)

this would look like this:

[sblock=Angel is hawt]and everyone loves her[/sblock]

edit:

how old are everyone's character anyway? I think I'm the only one who added an age to my character sheet (Angel is 19).

Last edited:

Remove ads