• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The Retaking of Forgehold OOC-4E (Full)

Atanatotatos

First Post
I know I'm bothering you, Gene, but I'd like to ask you for the first house rule. How would you handle stuff like being able to sing and play an instrument? I don't see anything close in the phb...
Hell, a character with jim's face has got to be able to play a liute under a starry sky!

SarahRequiem

First Post
my stats are bad, I can barely fit any feats xd. most need wis, dex or str. or part of a class/race. oh well. I'm gonna talk languages, and learn skills xd

I need rules for being drunk. I'm gonna get drunk.... alot.

Atanatotatos

First Post
SarahRequiem said:
my stats are bad, I can barely fit any feats xd. most need wis, dex or str. or part of a class/race. oh well. I'm gonna talk languages, and learn skills xd

I need rules for being drunk. I'm gonna get drunk.... alot.

yeah 4e looks very attribute-dependant. You should kick ass as a warlock though. I have the same problem with arden. I guess we should concentrate on the human defensive feats and on utility feats. They're so many you could as well choose toughness for the sucky 15 hp in 30 lvls... human perseverance is great though, it's the only way I've seen to get a better chance at saving throw.
Mechanically, the best way to get a trained skill is getting a multiclass feat if you meet the prerequisites, as it gives you training in one skill as well as one encounter power and qualifies you for paragon paths as a member of the respective class. Flavour may not fit,tough. I'm going for skill training in a few levels myself.

SarahRequiem

First Post
Atanatotatos said:
yeah 4e looks very attribute-dependant. You should kick ass as a warlock though. I have the same problem with arden. I guess we should concentrate on the human defensive feats and on utility feats. They're so many you could as well choose toughness for the sucky 15 hp in 30 lvls... human perseverance is great though, it's the only way I've seen to get a better chance at saving throw.
Mechanically, the best way to get a trained skill is getting a multiclass feat if you meet the prerequisites, as it gives you training in one skill as well as one encounter power and qualifies you for paragon paths as a member of the respective class. Flavour may not fit,tough. I'm going for skill training in a few levels myself.

yes. I'll stick to what I'm there for. a tiny bit of witty knowledge and lots of killing stuff :p

Charwoman Gene

Adventurer
Atanatotatos said:
How would you handle stuff like being able to sing and play an instrument?

Well, if I need to determine if an attempt to do something worked, I'll call for an attribute check. Seriously, if there isn't a skill, just decide if you are good at that or not.

Charwoman Gene

Adventurer
Lazy DM wants you to tell him you insight scores. I don't care that I can do the math from your wisdom

GM is stupid looked on wrong place on sheets

Please disregard the whol perc/in sight score thing
I got it.

Last edited:

Remove ads