• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The Retaking of Forgehold OOC-4E (Full)

Velmont

First Post
Aelek Wolfheart is updated.

I've moved a bit some ability points to raise to 16 his strength, but I had to lower Dex to 10 and Con to 12.

That's the only thing that have been modified from previous build. Now for his second level, Mal will be really happy.

Not only Wolfheart can now, once per encounter, make someone roll a saving throw with a +4 bonus to the roll, but also, each time you spend an action point, you now:

- Gain an action
- Heal 5 hp
- Roll a saving throw with a +4 bonus (thanks to Inspired Recovery feat)

More and more way to get out of those sticky bullet or worst effects.

SarahRequiem

First Post
I only need to pick a feat for Angel, and I'm done. I'm thinking one of those from the new star pact warlock article on wizards.com. the one that let you trade hp to not expend an encounter power that missed.

Charwoman Gene

Adventurer
Thanks to everyone for being forgiving while I adjust to my new schedule. I;m working 12 hours a day for the forseeable future for OT, but I have 3 hour break I can't really fill with much else. :)

And Yes, that is being at work for 15 hours... and commuting 1.5 hours total.

Velmont

First Post
I'll be in vacation far from computers between August 27th and September 1st inclusively. Don't expect post from me. Feel free to NPC Aelek.

Remove ads