• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The Retaking of Forgehold OOC-4E (Full)

Atanatotatos

First Post
Oh. Sorry.
Well, any of the two is fine by me, but maybe a little action could wake up the players and impress the employers...and Arden would test his new stuff :D
Do as you see fit, Gene...

Charwoman Gene

Adventurer
  1. I'm sorry about the delays. I'm having issues with time due to overtime, and also battling a depressive episode (and keep forgetting to bring the books to work.)
  2. I can post RSN if you can all get me your current perception and initiative rolls. I am being lazy but this will help me jumpstart. Bonus points to people who post stragglers stats.

Shalimar

First Post
I am still around, its just that with the start of the new term of classes my schedule got really slammed (18 credits). I have had to cut back on everything but school work so that I can graduate at the end of the year, and that includes Enworld and roleplaying in general where I've cut myself down to 1 game (one thats been running since 2003).

I am really sorry that I didn't post a message up in here, but at the time school attacked we were in the void after the DMG adventure. Very sorry.

Remove ads