• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The Retaking of Forgehold OOC-4E (Full)

Charwoman Gene

Adventurer
A) We need to recruit 1-2 players (my preference is 1 and an alternate.) I think there was someone who was "officially" on alt status, they should

B) We need to "deal with" Mira's departure in regards to story. I want it fast, and leave it open if Shalimar returns. I'm okay with just ignoring it, and having the character vanish, but I'm willing to listen to rational ideas too.

C) Based on my schedule and how long it takes me to post, I need to reduce the time required for each individual post. I'm better able to send 5 short posts over two days to resolve a combat round than I am able to send one long post. I'd like to start working with the initiative order, only posting on your turn. I'm HIGHLY negotiable on this and I'm trying other methods, I'm just having trouble getting the whole post out and visualizing the combat. Keep in mind that I am running 5 times the number of characters.

Mal Malenkirk

First Post
Mira receives cryptic news from their parents. Apparently there is trouble at home and they want Mal and Mira to go back.

Mira is worried and wants to go but Mal refuses to follow. He believe it's just a ploy from their parent to get them back on the farm where they will be beset by matchmakers and will be guilted into settling down and helping out in the village.

Odds are that Mal is right.

At any rate he says to Mira that if there really is trouble, which he doubt, he will come back if he gets a letter from her.

-''Be warned, though. If I come home, I will kill everybone causing trouble so that I can leave as soon as possible. So don't write for me to come home unless that's exactly what you want.''

Last edited:

Charwoman Gene

Adventurer
a) Our "alt" declined, so I'm gonna recruit 1-2 people.

b) I'm going for Mal's idea fro Mira.

c) I am going to begin delaying people if I don't get an update before 48 hours. about 72 hours I will move them like the puppets they are!

Remove ads